• Ah great news Tony, best wishes to you and Y'all
  • Ah great news Tony, best wishes to you and Y'all
  • A couple of things have made me happy today.

1) I've just got back from a two week sailing trip round the Inner Hebrides with a couple of very good friends. Not enough wind, but hey-ho, that's sailing, and better than too much wind.

2) I've another grandchild on the way.

3) I received an Amazon voucher from PP. Much appreciated, so thank you all at Pure Planet. It's a great scheme which really encourages forum participation. Sorry I've been absent quite a bit of late.
    Last edited by Oakbank; 18-06-19 at 09:35.
  • A couple of things have made me happy today.

1) I've just got back from a two week sailing trip round the Inner Hebrides with a couple of very good friends. Not enough wind, but hey-ho, that's sailing, and better than too much wind.

2) I've another grandchild on the way.

3) I received an Amazon voucher from PP. Much appreciated, so thank you all at Pure Planet. It's a great scheme which really encourages forum participation. Sorry I've been absent quite a bit of late.
  • Warm congratulations Tony! πŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸΎ
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Warm congratulations Tony! πŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸΎ

WALT WHITMAN
  • Oh and congratulations to you too Oaky, just spotted your post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸΌπŸ‘Ά

WALT WHITMAN
  • Oh and congratulations to you too Oaky, just spotted your post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸΌπŸ‘Ά

WALT WHITMAN
  • Took some little packets of foods to Asda today with intention of popping them in the food bank πŸ›’at the tills, like I do each fortnight or so. Bugger me, if there wasn’t a big promotion at door, with six or seven volunteers giving leaflets to customers as they entered the store, asking if they’d like to think about purchasing something for the food bank πŸ›’!

I got out my bag of goodies and gave them to the volunteers, they were soooo grateful, lovely peeps doing a grande job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Every little helps.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Took some little packets of foods to Asda today with intention of popping them in the food bank πŸ›’at the tills, like I do each fortnight or so. Bugger me, if there wasn’t a big promotion at door, with six or seven volunteers giving leaflets to customers as they entered the store, asking if they’d like to think about purchasing something for the food bank πŸ›’!

I got out my bag of goodies and gave them to the volunteers, they were soooo grateful, lovely peeps doing a grande job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Every little helps.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Nice one Bev its real good thing to do
  • Nice one Bev its real good thing to do
  • Picked the first ripe strawberry out of the greenhouse yesterday, and being the kind, generous fool that I am, gave it to the wife.

Anyone know how to remove strawberry juice from a white blouse?
  • Picked the first ripe strawberry out of the greenhouse yesterday, and being the kind, generous fool that I am, gave it to the wife.

Anyone know how to remove strawberry juice from a white blouse?
  • Home grown berries are so much better than all that supermarket polly tunnel stuff especially strawberries.

Stain devils brand or vanish gold where you soak the stain out.

Hopefully you will get better feedback but the vanish method should work
    Last edited by Strutt G; 20-06-19 at 16:40.
  • Home grown berries are so much better than all that supermarket polly tunnel stuff especially strawberries.

Stain devils brand or vanish gold where you soak the stain out.

Hopefully you will get better feedback but the vanish method should work
  • Vanish Gold for certain. It’s the best!

You won’t taste a better πŸ“than a Wimbledon 🎾strawberry! Oh my absolute! To die for mmmmmmmmmmm!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Vanish Gold for certain. It’s the best!

You won’t taste a better πŸ“than a Wimbledon 🎾strawberry! Oh my absolute! To die for mmmmmmmmmmm!

WALT WHITMAN
  • More a case of what's made me unhappy, new second hand laptop with Windows 10, I'm about 5% migrated from the clunkomat and it's taken days so far to set it up. Every time I change a setting I hit another snag!

But.. the good news is this post was made on it so I'm going to swing a bottle of Champagne (or maybe Prosseco) at it now!
    ​
  • More a case of what's made me unhappy, new second hand laptop with Windows 10, I'm about 5% migrated from the clunkomat and it's taken days so far to set it up. Every time I change a setting I hit another snag!

But.. the good news is this post was made on it so I'm going to swing a bottle of Champagne (or maybe Prosseco) at it now!
    ​
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    But.. the good news is this post was made on it so I'm going to swing a bottle of Champagne (or maybe Prosseco) at it now! ​
    How's the head today @woz
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    But.. the good news is this post was made on it so I'm going to swing a bottle of Champagne (or maybe Prosseco) at it now! ​

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Last edited by woz; 24-06-19 at 14:18.
  • ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
  • I went for a wee potter about on Ladybird today. Very little wind, but it was 'Taps Aff!', just shorts and sunblock, plus floppy hat and sunglasses. I didn't go anywhere, just out to the Tail o' the Bank, down to the Cloch and back to my mooring near Faslane.
    ​Bet that will get some of you Googling
  • I went for a wee potter about on Ladybird today. Very little wind, but it was 'Taps Aff!', just shorts and sunblock, plus floppy hat and sunglasses. I didn't go anywhere, just out to the Tail o' the Bank, down to the Cloch and back to my mooring near Faslane.
  • Yea thanks Oakbank! making the community (well me) Jealous... sounds absolutely fabulous.
  • Yea thanks Oakbank! making the community (well me) Jealous... sounds absolutely fabulous.
  • ha..I only know 2 things about faslane, nuclear subs and wasn't there talk of moving the naval base to gib?
    hope the weather holds..
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakbank View Post
    I went for a wee potter about on Ladybird today. Very little wind, but it was 'Taps Aff!', just shorts and sunblock, plus floppy hat and sunglasses. I didn't go anywhere, just out to the Tail o' the Bank, down to the Cloch and back to my mooring near Faslane.
  • ha..I only know 2 things about faslane, nuclear subs and wasn't there talk of moving the naval base to gib?
    hope the weather holds..
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakbank View Post
    I went for a wee potter about on Ladybird today. Very little wind, but it was 'Taps Aff!', just shorts and sunblock, plus floppy hat and sunglasses. I didn't go anywhere, just out to the Tail o' the Bank, down to the Cloch and back to my mooring near Faslane.
  • Faslane and their subs, if that nicola sturgen lass gets her lifelong goal of scottish independance then your right they will unofficially be moved as the DOD wont have the entire fleet stored on foreign territories same goes for the airbases.so a friend of a very good friend drunkenly told us one night. Not sure they would go to GIB just in case the spanish try and nick em
  • Faslane and their subs, if that nicola sturgen lass gets her lifelong goal of scottish independance then your right they will unofficially be moved as the DOD wont have the entire fleet stored on foreign territories same goes for the airbases.so a friend of a very good friend drunkenly told us one night. Not sure they would go to GIB just in case the spanish try and nick em
  • Being three hours away from finishing work.... for the week!
    Two days off = four-day weekend = me being a bit smug especially as a big yellow thing is expected in the sky for lots of that

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Being three hours away from finishing work.... for the week!
    Two days off = four-day weekend = me being a bit smug especially as a big yellow thing is expected in the sky for lots of that

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Thirty degrees on Saturday ya bugger πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ‘™πŸ‘™πŸ‘™! Enjoy ya four days Marc!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Thirty degrees on Saturday ya bugger πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ‘™πŸ‘™πŸ‘™! Enjoy ya four days Marc!

WALT WHITMAN
  • First time ever, i have finally got round to donating blood. Frankly that was easy dont know why i waited so long.
    Name:  20190627_134546.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  1.95 MB
  • First time ever, i have finally got round to donating blood. Frankly that was easy dont know why i waited so long.
  • Name:  dracula.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  40.8 KB
    just in case you need any help
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    First time ever, i have finally got round to donating blood. Frankly that was easy dont know why i waited so long.
  • Name:  dracula.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  40.8 KB
    just in case you need any help
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    First time ever, i have finally got round to donating blood. Frankly that was easy dont know why i waited so long.