• Getting home from holiday and having a nice cuppa tea.🍡
    Derbyshire is a lovely county. Enjoyed every minute.πŸ‘
  • Getting home from holiday and having a nice cuppa tea.🍡
    Derbyshire is a lovely county. Enjoyed every minute.πŸ‘
  • Sooooooo thrilled for you Ange! You couldn’t have had more perfect weatherβ˜€οΈπŸ˜Ž! Idyllic! Nothing beats a β˜•οΈwhen you get home tho!
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Sooooooo thrilled for you Ange! You couldn’t have had more perfect weatherβ˜€οΈπŸ˜Ž! Idyllic! Nothing beats a β˜•οΈwhen you get home tho!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Just won 4 free tickets to Alton Towers! (never been there before) hehe
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • Just won 4 free tickets to Alton Towers! (never been there before) hehe
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • Ah, you’ll love it Nat! Can’t believe you’ve never been πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€, a costly day out so great winning fourπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽŸπŸŽŸπŸŽŸπŸŽŸπŸŽ’πŸŽ‘πŸŽ πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Ah, you’ll love it Nat! Can’t believe you’ve never been πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€, a costly day out so great winning fourπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽŸπŸŽŸπŸŽŸπŸŽŸπŸŽ’πŸŽ‘πŸŽ πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Getting my gorgeous 12 yr old boxer bitch "Holly" back from the Vet's after having a cancerous lump removed from behind her right armpit. What a dog πŸ• she is. πŸ™πŸ––πŸ‘
    Gray4276
  • Getting my gorgeous 12 yr old boxer bitch "Holly" back from the Vet's after having a cancerous lump removed from behind her right armpit. What a dog πŸ• she is. πŸ™πŸ––πŸ‘
    Gray4276
  • Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post
    Getting my gorgeous 12 yr old boxer bitch "Holly" back from the Vet's after having a cancerous lump removed from behind her right armpit.
    Fantastic news @Gray4276
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    Getting my gorgeous 12 yr old boxer bitch "Holly" back from the Vet's after having a cancerous lump removed from behind her right armpit.
    Fantastic news @Gray4276

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • great news hope she's OK.
    ​Is it true that dogs look like their owners? Just asking...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post
    Getting my gorgeous 12 yr old boxer bitch "Holly" back from the Vet's after having a cancerous lump removed from behind her right armpit. What a dog οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ she is. οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ ½οΏ½
  • great news hope she's OK.
    ​Is it true that dogs look like their owners? Just asking...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post
    Getting my gorgeous 12 yr old boxer bitch "Holly" back from the Vet's after having a cancerous lump removed from behind her right armpit. What a dog οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ she is. οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ ½οΏ½
    Getting my gorgeous 12 yr old boxer bitch "Holly" back from the Vet's after having a cancerous lump removed from behind her right armpit. What a dog πŸ• she is. πŸ™πŸ––πŸ‘
    Hope Holly is ok x x
    Getting my gorgeous 12 yr old boxer bitch "Holly" back from the Vet's after having a cancerous lump removed from behind her right armpit. What a dog πŸ• she is. πŸ™πŸ––πŸ‘
    Hope Holly is ok x x
  • Hey @Marc, @woz, @Angelabikerbabe, @Strutt G,

Thanks everybody, she's coped so well, and is looking good
    πŸ€•
    ​
    Yes Woz, it's true........that's her as my Avatar......or was that my passport photo.
    Last edited by Gray4276; 12-07-19 at 18:06.
    Gray4276
  • Hey @Marc, @woz, @Angelabikerbabe, @Strutt G,

Thanks everybody, she's coped so well, and is looking good
    πŸ€•
    ​
    Yes Woz, it's true........that's her as my Avatar......or was that my passport photo.
    Gray4276
  • Brilliant news Gray, dogs and pets are beyond precious. Such fighters too. Well done Holly πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Brilliant news Gray, dogs and pets are beyond precious. Such fighters too. Well done Holly πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Waking up in the perfect location in the Lakes, and starting to get ready for my sons wedding later today. I just hope that the weather holds.

​A view from the window of our room at the wedding venue/ hotel.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • Waking up in the perfect location in the Lakes, and starting to get ready for my sons wedding later today. I just hope that the weather holds.

​A view from the window of our room at the wedding venue/ hotel.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • Wow, that's looks gorgeous Duppy, hope you had a great day.
  • Wow, that's looks gorgeous Duppy, hope you had a great day.
  • Stunning Duppy, stunning πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘, hope it was a gorgeous day without a hiccup πŸ‘πŸ‘°πŸ€΅πŸ’•

WALT WHITMAN
  • Stunning Duppy, stunning πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘, hope it was a gorgeous day without a hiccup πŸ‘πŸ‘°πŸ€΅πŸ’•

WALT WHITMAN
  • Thanks Angela and Bev, it was a good day, weather held, unfortunately there was the usual family drama that seems to occur at weddings, but all good now
  • Thanks Angela and Bev, it was a good day, weather held, unfortunately there was the usual family drama that seems to occur at weddings, but all good now
  • Congratulations to all, you chose a perfect day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Thanks Angela and Bev, it was a good day, weather held, unfortunately there was the usual family drama that seems to occur at weddings, but all good now
  • Congratulations to all, you chose a perfect day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Thanks Angela and Bev, it was a good day, weather held, unfortunately there was the usual family drama that seems to occur at weddings, but all good now
  • Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Unfortunately there was the usual family drama that seems to occur at weddings, but all good now

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Unfortunately there was the usual family drama that seems to occur at weddings, but all good now

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    ​Brilliant news, hope she’s up and running soon πŸ˜„πŸ‘
    ​Brilliant news, hope she’s up and running soon πŸ˜„πŸ‘
  • My friend had a baby last night and I am off to meet this beautiful new person today! feeling very happy today!
  • My friend had a baby last night and I am off to meet this beautiful new person today! feeling very happy today!
  • The video of these racoons escaping a fire has made me very happy today

Firefighters set up those ladders so they could escape

I think this happened in Indiana, US.
  • The video of these racoons escaping a fire has made me very happy today

• Quote Originally Posted by Gabolino View Post
    The video of these racoons escaping a fire has made me very happy today

Classic! Thanks for sharing @Gabolino