• Quote Originally Posted by Gabolino View Post
    The new community design has made me very happy indeed. Looks amazing, really well done @Marc!
    Glad you like it @Gabolino
    Nice photo too! Is the cup holding up OK?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Gabolino View Post
    The new community design has made me very happy indeed. Looks amazing, really well done @Marc!

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Yeah. I use it in the mornings to carry my tea to the office. After I finish the tea I just collapse it and keep it somewhere inside my bad
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Yeah. I use it in the mornings to carry my tea to the office. After I finish the tea I just collapse it and keep it somewhere inside my bad
  • Just the simple things in life. That’s all today 👏👍. Perfect
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Just the simple things in life. That’s all today 👏👍. Perfect

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Just the simple things in life. That’s all today. Perfect
    Yes, yes! @Bev

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Just the simple things in life. That’s all today. Perfect
    Yes, yes! @Bev

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Found a new app today which shows me a live stream from the international space staion. Curious viewing. South of france and the med.Name:  ISS_HD_Live-20190206_014000.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  223.2 KB
  • Found a new app today which shows me a live stream from the international space staion. Curious viewing. South of france and the med.Name:  ISS_HD_Live-20190206_014000.jpg
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Found a new app today which shows me a live stream from the international space staion. Curious viewing. South of france and the med.Name:  ISS_HD_Live-20190206_014000.jpg
    Cool! What app is that?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Found a new app today which shows me a live stream from the international space staion. Curious viewing. South of france and the med.Name:  ISS_HD_Live-20190206_014000.jpg
    Cool! What app is that?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • App name and current location.
    Name:  Screenshot_20190208-154305_ISS HD Live.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  271.0 KB
  • App name and current location.
    Name:  Screenshot_20190208-154305_ISS HD Live.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  271.0 KB
  • Finally finally finally getting to the end of a weeks worth plus of Pinkys 😅😅😅😅😅, phew! Never ending!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Finally finally finally getting to the end of a weeks worth plus of Pinkys 😅😅😅😅😅, phew! Never ending!

WALT WHITMAN
  • This morning, I sooooooooo craved a bacon sandwich 🥓🥓🥪, veggie bacon of course. Had no bacon, so improvised with a packet of Frazzles instead! 😂😂😂😂😂😂. It proper worked! You’re sooooo gonna try it!

WALT WHITMAN
  • This morning, I sooooooooo craved a bacon sandwich 🥓🥓🥪, veggie bacon of course. Had no bacon, so improvised with a packet of Frazzles instead! 😂😂😂😂😂😂. It proper worked! You’re sooooo gonna try it!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Being involved in a performance of the stage musical School of Rock as part of a staff/student cast. Great energy and enthusiasm from all involved.
  • Being involved in a performance of the stage musical School of Rock as part of a staff/student cast. Great energy and enthusiasm from all involved.
  • A totally relaxing day. Zero commitments. Bliss for the body

WALT WHITMAN
  • A totally relaxing day. Zero commitments. Bliss for the body

WALT WHITMAN
  • Happy sad, watching the Remember The Ten flypast on BBC TV this morning, from Sheffield. Sooooooo moving 👍👏👏👏😢😢😢✈️🙏⚰️

WALT WHITMAN
  • Happy sad, watching the Remember The Ten flypast on BBC TV this morning, from Sheffield. Sooooooo moving 👍👏👏👏😢😢😢✈️🙏⚰️

WALT WHITMAN
  • Nice one Bev
  • Nice one Bev
  • Friday: My Birthday so spent time with my wife and kids in the sun at a wildlife park. Then over to see the rest of the family with my Mum's homemade meat and potatoe pie. It doesn't get any better than that - it has legendary status in Sheffield

Saturday: My footie team won and played well and spent time with Friends I'd not seen for a few months eating out.

Sunday: Some chill time while the wife and kids are out with the dog = TV boxset time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Happy sad, watching the Remember The Ten flypast on BBC TV this morning, from Sheffield. Sooooooo moving 👍👏👏👏😢😢😢✈️🙏⚰️
    My home city has made me incredibly proud with this one. I plan to go and visit Tony and the Mi Amiga memorial when it's a bit quieter and I can have a chat with him hopefully. The missing man formation of the fly past finally put the fly in my eye
  • Friday: My Birthday so spent time with my wife and kids in the sun at a wildlife park. Then over to see the rest of the family with my Mum's homemade meat and potatoe pie. It doesn't get any better than that - it has legendary status in Sheffield

Saturday: My footie team won and played well and spent time with Friends I'd not seen for a few months eating out.

Sunday: Some chill time while the wife and kids are out with the dog = TV boxset time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Happy sad, watching the Remember The Ten flypast on BBC TV this morning, from Sheffield. Sooooooo moving 👍👏👏👏😢😢😢✈️🙏⚰️
    My home city has made me incredibly proud with this one. I plan to go and visit Tony and the Mi Amiga memorial when it's a bit quieter and I can have a chat with him hopefully. The missing man formation of the fly past finally put the fly in my eye
  • Your weekend sounds perfect Jowl 🐯🦁🐒🥘⚽️🍽🥂🍺🍺🖥👍😂

Couldnt agree more re the missing man formation, I too cried a tear 😥, it was so so moving. To do what Dan Walker did, in the short space of time he did is, was just perfect, and such absolute luck 🍀that he was out walking his dog 🐩that day instead of his wife, and to meet Tony so close to the 75 year anniversary. Amazing result!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I am certain Tony will be absolutely pounced upon now for some time, after such a moving story, but he has certainly ensured the heroic ten will never ever be forgotten 🇺🇸✈️

WALT WHITMAN
  • Your weekend sounds perfect Jowl 🐯🦁🐒🥘⚽️🍽🥂🍺🍺🖥👍😂

Couldnt agree more re the missing man formation, I too cried a tear 😥, it was so so moving. To do what Dan Walker did, in the short space of time he did is, was just perfect, and such absolute luck 🍀that he was out walking his dog 🐩that day instead of his wife, and to meet Tony so close to the 75 year anniversary. Amazing result!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I am certain Tony will be absolutely pounced upon now for some time, after such a moving story, but he has certainly ensured the heroic ten will never ever be forgotten 🇺🇸✈️

WALT WHITMAN
  • 20.4 degrees recorded in West Wales, Phew🌞.
    However, beautiful 18 degrees on this beach - Three Cliffs, Gower, viewed from Southgate cliffs - had a lovely walk today.
    Fresh, crisp air 👍

Name:  EF34AAA9-D9D7-4B7E-945F-511540D7AC29.jpeg
Views: 34
Size:  130.3 KB
  • 20.4 degrees recorded in West Wales, Phew🌞.
    However, beautiful 18 degrees on this beach - Three Cliffs, Gower, viewed from Southgate cliffs - had a lovely walk today.
    Fresh, crisp air 👍

Name:  EF34AAA9-D9D7-4B7E-945F-511540D7AC29.jpeg
Views: 34
Size:  130.3 KB
  • Hey you need to enter this one in the photo comp Dai 👏👍😎☀️☀️☀️

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hey you need to enter this one in the photo comp Dai 👏👍😎☀️☀️☀️

WALT WHITMAN
  • This record breaking February weather ☀️👍😎👏🙀!!!!!!!!!!!! Beyond amazing!!!!!!!!! Glorious sunshine, and just look at those deep blue, cloudless skies, Wowsa! Really is beyond belief for the time of year! Loving it, loving it, loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😎🏖⛲️

WALT WHITMAN
  • This record breaking February weather ☀️👍😎👏🙀!!!!!!!!!!!! Beyond amazing!!!!!!!!! Glorious sunshine, and just look at those deep blue, cloudless skies, Wowsa! Really is beyond belief for the time of year! Loving it, loving it, loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😎🏖⛲️

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hi Bev, really good move storing the ‘SelkBag’ away - must be the opposite of a ‘rain dance’ . “The SelkBag Sun Dance, sort of got a nice ring about it 🌞🌞.
    Enjoy yourself,
    Dai
  • Hi Bev, really good move storing the ‘SelkBag’ away - must be the opposite of a ‘rain dance’ . “The SelkBag Sun Dance, sort of got a nice ring about it 🌞🌞.
    Enjoy yourself,
    Dai
  • Actual a few days late for this, so more like 'what made me happy last weekend' the smell of freshly dried washing from the washing line in my garden. ALWAYS a wonderful olfactory experience! It is one of those life events like kicking through leaves in autumn and crunching on freshly fallen snow. Oh yes! And uses less electricity too, so less emissions. Winner, winner cook le poulet.
  • Actual a few days late for this, so more like 'what made me happy last weekend' the smell of freshly dried washing from the washing line in my garden. ALWAYS a wonderful olfactory experience! It is one of those life events like kicking through leaves in autumn and crunching on freshly fallen snow. Oh yes! And uses less electricity too, so less emissions. Winner, winner cook le poulet.