• Quote Originally Posted by Oakbank View Post
    One of my daughters bought my parents bungalow, and over the past year or so have extended the place by converting the loft to give two extra bedrooms and a bathroom.
    Now she’s reached the redecorating stage. When she peeled back some wallpaper downstairs she found a message written by her grandparents 30 years ago!
    The message was written to me, my siblings & our families, saying they loved us dearly and urging us to ‘enjoy this house’.
    A message from beyond the grave, so unexpected, but so nice. An emotional grandaughter, aided by three great-grandaughters, wrote a reply on the wall before putting up the new wallpaper.
    What a fantastic thing to uncover. Cudos to the grandparents for a marvellous idea!
    One of my daughters bought my parents bungalow, and over the past year or so have extended the place by converting the loft to give two extra bedrooms and a bathroom.
    Now she’s reached the redecorating stage. When she peeled back some wallpaper downstairs she found a message written by her grandparents 30 years ago!
    The message was written to me, my siblings & our families, saying they loved us dearly and urging us to ‘enjoy this house’.
    A message from beyond the grave, so unexpected, but so nice. An emotional grandaughter, aided by three great-grandaughters, wrote a reply on the wall before putting up the new wallpaper.
    What a fantastic thing to uncover. Cudos to the grandparents for a marvellous idea!
  • I've been 200 miles away in London since Tuesday at BETT - an (THE) Education Technology show. Not only did we seem to have a really succesful show (we're a small company and this was our first show) but the thing that made me most happy was the greeting I got from wife, Kids and dogs when I got home. I think they missed me Happy to be home wiht the family.
  • I've been 200 miles away in London since Tuesday at BETT - an (THE) Education Technology show. Not only did we seem to have a really succesful show (we're a small company and this was our first show) but the thing that made me most happy was the greeting I got from wife, Kids and dogs when I got home. I think they missed me Happy to be home wiht the family.
  • I tend to find the most enthusiastic welcome home is from the dog!
  • I tend to find the most enthusiastic welcome home is from the dog!
    Truly fantastic and warms the heart. What a great post.
    Truly fantastic and warms the heart. What a great post.
  • Two things make me happy today

My infinitely better half and I are off to Fuerteventura for a week of winter sunshine.

I submitted a set of meter readings and Wattbot told me my gas reading was lower than expected.
  • Two things make me happy today

My infinitely better half and I are off to Fuerteventura for a week of winter sunshine.

I submitted a set of meter readings and Wattbot told me my gas reading was lower than expected.
  • Happy days Oakbank, enjoy your winter sunshine. 🌞🌞
  • Happy days Oakbank, enjoy your winter sunshine. 🌞🌞
    Two things make me happy today

Happy days Woz! Have a great holiday.
    Two things make me happy today

Happy days Woz! Have a great holiday.
  • Is WOZ going on holiday with Oakbank? 😂😂
  • Is WOZ going on holiday with Oakbank? 😂😂
  • Nope. Just me and the wife. Up at crack of early tomorrow to catch flight.

See y'all in a week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Is WOZ going on holiday with Oakbank? ������������
  • Nope. Just me and the wife. Up at crack of early tomorrow to catch flight.

Nope. Just me and the wife. Up at crack of early tomorrow to catch flight.

Enjoy, we will be thinking about you having a Whisky by the pool 🥃🥃👍👍
    Nope. Just me and the wife. Up at crack of early tomorrow to catch flight.

Enjoy, we will be thinking about you having a Whisky by the pool 🥃🥃👍👍
  • sadly, not invited - I could do with some sunshine...
  • sadly, not invited - I could do with some sunshine...
  • Never mind WOZ, Perhaps we’ll be treated to some British winter sun (after the snow) 🌞🌞🌞.
    Not sure if Angelabikerbabe has noticed she got your name mixed up in the earlier posts 😂😂
  • Never mind WOZ, Perhaps we’ll be treated to some British winter sun (after the snow) 🌞🌞🌞.
    Not sure if Angelabikerbabe has noticed she got your name mixed up in the earlier posts 😂😂
  • Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Never mind WOZ, Perhaps we’ll be treated to some British winter sun (after the snow) 🌞🌞🌞.
    Ha ha, sorry everyone. Was having a moment. Have a good holiday Oakbank!
    Sorry Woz. 🙄
    Never mind WOZ, Perhaps we’ll be treated to some British winter sun (after the snow) 🌞🌞🌞.
    Ha ha, sorry everyone. Was having a moment. Have a good holiday Oakbank!
    Sorry Woz. 🙄
  • Hope you’re having a good day Angelabikerbabe, you’ve cheered us all up when it’s cold & snowing outside - take car on that monster bike of yours 🏍🏍
  • Hope you’re having a good day Angelabikerbabe, you’ve cheered us all up when it’s cold & snowing outside - take car on that monster bike of yours 🏍🏍
    Hope you’re having a good day Angelabikerbabe, you’ve cheered us all up when it’s cold & snowing outside - take car on that monster bike of yours 🏍🏍
    Ha ha, glad I made yous smile, David.😁
    Yes having a bad day, and yes on the bus Instead of bike cause the forecast was for snow, however- no snow, so not happy. grrrr
    Hope you’re having a good day Angelabikerbabe, you’ve cheered us all up when it’s cold & snowing outside - take car on that monster bike of yours 🏍🏍
    Ha ha, glad I made yous smile, David.😁
    Yes having a bad day, and yes on the bus Instead of bike cause the forecast was for snow, however- no snow, so not happy. grrrr
  • What made me happy today was getting home safely in the snow, snow does make me happy and it’s beautiful when untouched but driving and walking can turn snow from a thing of beauty into a death trap
  • What made me happy today was getting home safely in the snow, snow does make me happy and it’s beautiful when untouched but driving and walking can turn snow from a thing of beauty into a death trap
  • Same again tomorrow Fiona123 ❄️☃️
    Take care out there 👍👍
  • Same again tomorrow Fiona123 ❄️☃️
    Take care out there 👍👍
  • What made me happy? I got a Badge!

<----

• What made me happy? I got a Badge!

<----

• The new community design has made me very happy indeed. Looks amazing, really well done @Marc!
  • The new community design has made me very happy indeed. Looks amazing, really well done @Marc!
  • Name:  IMG_20190130_123507.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  2.93 MB
  • Name:  IMG_20190130_123507.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  2.93 MB