• Holiday snaps - guess where I went?

Here's a bit of Friday fun.

Maybe it will start a new community trend! Can you guess where I went on my holiday?

Name:  Marc holiday 1.JPG
Views: 236
Size:  218.6 KB

Name:  Marc holiday 2.JPG
Views: 217
Size:  230.4 KB

I'll give you a clue. The destination is in the news....
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Here's a bit of Friday fun.

Maybe it will start a new community trend! Can you guess where I went on my holiday?

Name:  Marc holiday 1.JPG
Views: 236
Size:  218.6 KB

Name:  Marc holiday 2.JPG
Views: 217
Size:  230.4 KB

I'll give you a clue. The destination is in the news....

• Thats not a lot to to on. But i would guess west coast americas possible Hawaiian island.but in the news gotta go with Jamaica.
    Last edited by Jon1; 04-05-18 at 11:14.
  • Thats not a lot to to on. But i would guess west coast americas possible Hawaiian island.but in the news gotta go with Jamaica.
  • I have no clue but it looks windy
  • I have no clue but it looks windy
  • Looks stunning wherever it is! 🙀👍☀️😎🏖; going to guess Honolulu or Trinidad. Does the closest guess win flights out there? 😂😂😂😂😂
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Looks stunning wherever it is! 🙀👍☀️😎🏖; going to guess Honolulu or Trinidad. Does the closest guess win flights out there? 😂😂😂😂😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • Win your holiday flights.
    Love that idea. I will take business class flights to tokyo in 2020 please.hahaha
  • Win your holiday flights.
    Love that idea. I will take business class flights to tokyo in 2020 please.hahaha
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Win your holiday flights.
    😂👍😂

WALT WHITMAN
    Win your holiday flights.
    😂👍😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • Blackpool?
    (I never did get geography O level)
  • Blackpool?
    (I never did get geography O level)
  • Hahaha Blackpool @woz ?! 😂
    Slightly further afield (though I've got nothing against Blackpool. Lytham St Annes is also very nice)
    I think my hint was a bit strong, as you clever peeps have guessed correctly. Nice one @Jon1 and @Bev it was indeed Hawaii.
    Three walks before the volcano erupted I was walking around the crater perimeter, thinking 'if only they'd let us get a bit closer'....

If you guys are liking the quiz format, I have more...! ✔️

• Hahaha Blackpool @woz ?! 😂
    Slightly further afield (though I've got nothing against Blackpool. Lytham St Annes is also very nice)
    I think my hint was a bit strong, as you clever peeps have guessed correctly. Nice one @Jon1 and @Bev it was indeed Hawaii.
    Three walks before the volcano erupted I was walking around the crater perimeter, thinking 'if only they'd let us get a bit closer'....

If you guys are liking the quiz format, I have more...! ✔️

• Hmmm this whole where in the world am i . Maybe with my holiday looming large a cheesy gift could be sent into the office to be forwarded onto the person who can guess where i am. Thoughts? nothing expensive proberly something i swipe from the hotel maybe.
    Is that allowed ? Who would play.
  • Hmmm this whole where in the world am i . Maybe with my holiday looming large a cheesy gift could be sent into the office to be forwarded onto the person who can guess where i am. Thoughts? nothing expensive proberly something i swipe from the hotel maybe.
  • Ooooh yes, we love these Where Am I type quizzes 👍👏. Plenty of photos please Jon 👍📷🏖🏝😎☀️

WALT WHITMAN
  • Ooooh yes, we love these Where Am I type quizzes 👍👏. Plenty of photos please Jon 👍📷🏖🏝😎☀️

WALT WHITMAN
  • I'm in @Jon1

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Hmmm this whole where in the world am i . Maybe with my holiday looming large a cheesy gift could be sent into the office to be forwarded onto the person who can guess where i am. Thoughts? nothing expensive proberly something i swipe from the hotel maybe.

• I'm in @Jon1

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Hmmm this whole where in the world am i . Maybe with my holiday looming large a cheesy gift could be sent into the office to be forwarded onto the person who can guess where i am. Thoughts? nothing expensive proberly something i swipe from the hotel maybe.

• I'm out. (although I could do with some nice t e a s p o o n s or a penguin ornament...)

Good grief the comedian's a bear! It won't show the word t e a s p o o n s ! it puts asterisks in and I've just discovered why!
    Well you live and learn...I'll never look at cutlery in the same way again.

In the words of someone famous "you need to get that looked at madam!"
    Last edited by woz; 29-08-18 at 20:43. Reason: naughty teas****
  • I'm out. (although I could do with some nice t e a s p o o n s or a penguin ornament...)

Good grief the comedian's a bear! It won't show the word t e a s p o o n s ! it puts asterisks in and I've just discovered why!

• I keep finding that happening in my cooking thread Woz 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀, it’s beyond baffling!

WALT WHITMAN
  • I keep finding that happening in my cooking thread Woz 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀, it’s beyond baffling!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    I keep finding that happening in my cooking thread Woz ���������������� �������������, it’s beyond baffling!
    It's not baffling, it's er...censorship gone slightly wrong!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    I keep finding that happening in my cooking thread Woz ���������������� �������������, it’s beyond baffling!
    It's not baffling, it's er...censorship gone slightly wrong!
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    I'm out. (although I could do with some nice t e a s p o o n s or a penguin ornament...)

spoon
    spoon
    spoon

All sorted now @woz and @Bev

I'm out. (although I could do with some nice t e a s p o o n s or a penguin ornament...)

spoon
    spoon
    spoon

All sorted now @woz and @Bev

• Thanks Marc 😁👍👏

WALT WHITMAN
  • Thanks Marc 😁👍👏

WALT WHITMAN
    Did you say cheese?
    Did you say cheese?
  • Well i did say a CHEESY gift not sure it will be actual cheese as i think customs may have issues with that. Had to smuggle some honey back from new york last year as you cant put it in the hold as it may freeze and you cant carry it on as its a security risk being liquid and all.
    Must add im not going till november so dont get excited just yet.
  • Well i did say a CHEESY gift not sure it will be actual cheese as i think customs may have issues with that. Had to smuggle some honey back from new york last year as you cant put it in the hold as it may freeze and you cant carry it on as its a security risk being liquid and all.
    Must add im not going till november so dont get excited just yet.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Gabolino View Post
    Did you say cheese?
    Smile...

Name:  gorgonz_r.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  156.1 KB
    Last edited by woz; 03-09-18 at 15:36. Reason: cheese meltdown but no fondue
  • Quote Originally Posted by Gabolino View Post
    Did you say cheese?
    Smile...

Smile...

hahahahaha. This is hilarious. I love Gorgonzola though.

Smile...

hahahahaha. This is hilarious. I love Gorgonzola though.