• Monthly payments

Hi,
    I am concerned about how much i am paying per month for my dual fuels.
    I would like to increase my monthly payment for peace of mind.
    Can anyone tell how i go about doing this as i am used to being able to change this myself through my app.

Thanks
    Wmavs31
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,
    I am concerned about how much i am paying per month for my dual fuels.
    I would like to increase my monthly payment for peace of mind.
    Can anyone tell how i go about doing this as i am used to being able to change this myself through my app.

Thanks
    Wmavs31
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi
    At the moment you can request a change in your DD payments via the wattbot.however it is in the planning at somestage to be able to do this yourself but no timescale has been placed on that upgrade.
    With monthly billing it is a lot easier to keep track of any build up of debt or credit,for me i will build up some debt over the summer months but pay it back in winter.yes i would prefer to have equal payments all year but so long as its covered over a 12 month period im not too concerned.
  • Hi
    At the moment you can request a change in your DD payments via the wattbot.however it is in the planning at somestage to be able to do this yourself but no timescale has been placed on that upgrade.
    With monthly billing it is a lot easier to keep track of any build up of debt or credit,for me i will build up some debt over the summer months but pay it back in winter.yes i would prefer to have equal payments all year but so long as its covered over a 12 month period im not too concerned.

• Hi @Wmavs31

Thanks for posting!

@Jon1 is correct, Thanks Jon. The Pure Planet team will review your account every 6 months to make sure that your payments are falling in line with your usage. Make sure to send regular meter readings so that you will be billed accurately to your usage.

'Message the team' in the app if you wish you increase your direct debit payments and they will be able to assist you.
  • Hi @Wmavs31

Thanks for posting!

@Jon1 is correct, Thanks Jon. The Pure Planet team will review your account every 6 months to make sure that your payments are falling in line with your usage. Make sure to send regular meter readings so that you will be billed accurately to your usage.

'Message the team' in the app if you wish you increase your direct debit payments and they will be able to assist you.