• Statement and past readings.

Hi,
    When will I get my first statement and how do I access it in the app?
    Where can I see past readings?
    Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,
    When will I get my first statement and how do I access it in the app?
    Where can I see past readings?
    Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

In theory you will get a statement emailed to you once a month on your anniversary day.check spam emails as quite a few people find it there.
    When you enter a new meter reading you will see your last reading. Also once its active your energy tracker once active will give some extra info.
  • In theory you will get a statement emailed to you once a month on your anniversary day.check spam emails as quite a few people find it there.
    When you enter a new meter reading you will see your last reading. Also once its active your energy tracker once active will give some extra info.

• Hi @nazeerbaig,

Thanks for posting.

The answer from @Jon1 is spot on! For more useful information about statements have a look in our Knowledge Hub in the Payments and Billing section.

You can also 'Message the team' by clicking 'Help' the app if you have more specific questions about your account.
  • Hi @nazeerbaig,

Thanks for posting.

The answer from @Jon1 is spot on! For more useful information about statements have a look in our Knowledge Hub in the Payments and Billing section.

You can also 'Message the team' by clicking 'Help' the app if you have more specific questions about your account.