• Switching to pure planet

Hi i have just switched to pure planet from utilita hot an email saying it all has been sorted my payment came out but my electricity is still with utilita i have been trying to contact pure planet now for 2 days now and my gas has cost me nearly £8 in a day and a half which is alot more than utilita quote i got was suposed to be cheaper hence why the switch.
  • Hi i have just switched to pure planet from utilita hot an email saying it all has been sorted my payment came out but my electricity is still with utilita i have been trying to contact pure planet now for 2 days now and my gas has cost me nearly £8 in a day and a half which is alot more than utilita quote i got was suposed to be cheaper hence why the switch.

• If you have made a payment then the switch has taken place.however it will take about 6weeks to get a final bill from utilita. Jn that time if you phone the call centre they may not of been informed of a switch so they will say your still with them. How have you wworked out the gas cost as per unit it is cheaper than most people.
  • If you have made a payment then the switch has taken place.however it will take about 6weeks to get a final bill from utilita. Jn that time if you phone the call centre they may not of been informed of a switch so they will say your still with them. How have you wworked out the gas cost as per unit it is cheaper than most people.

• Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    If you have made a payment then the switch has taken place.however it will take about 6weeks to get a final bill from utilita. Jn that time if you phone the call centre they may not of been informed of a switch so they will say your still with them. How have you wworked out the gas cost as per unit it is cheaper than most people.
    I have been in contact with utilita and they said pure planet need to take control ober meter therefore pure planet need to het in touch as have nearly ran out of electric with them as it's pre payment

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a contact number i can call i have been waiting for a call for 2 days now no email nothing no reply
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    If you have made a payment then the switch has taken place.however it will take about 6weeks to get a final bill from utilita. Jn that time if you phone the call centre they may not of been informed of a switch so they will say your still with them. How have you wworked out the gas cost as per unit it is cheaper than most people.
    I have been in contact with utilita and they said pure planet need to take control ober meter therefore pure planet need to het in touch as have nearly ran out of electric with them as it's pre payment

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a contact number i can call i have been waiting for a call for 2 days now no email nothing no reply

• I’m having a nightmare with Pure Planet over payments and the lack of contact is making me wish I’d never switched
  • I’m having a nightmare with Pure Planet over payments and the lack of contact is making me wish I’d never switched

• As far as im aware PP cant take over a prepayment meter ( i may be wrong )so the meter has to be changed to credit mode before the switch can take place.it is app based only so no contact number.have a read in other posts about switching for better info.if electric meter is still in prepay mode then that will explain why the switch has not taken place yet.utilita will have to change to credit for you.
  • As far as im aware PP cant take over a prepayment meter ( i may be wrong )so the meter has to be changed to credit mode before the switch can take place.it is app based only so no contact number.have a read in other posts about switching for better info.if electric meter is still in prepay mode then that will explain why the switch has not taken place yet.utilita will have to change to credit for you.

• [QUOTE=Jon1;5851]As far as im aware PP cant take over a prepayment meter ( i may be wrong )so the meter has to be changed to credit mode before the switch can take place.it is app based only so no contact number.have a read in other posts about switching for better info.if electric meter is still in prepay mode then that will explain why the switch has not taken place yet.utilita will have to change to credit for you.[/QUOTEmy gas was prepayment aswell just switched as i asled on the whatbot and said it was fine
  • [QUOTE=Jon1;5851]As far as im aware PP cant take over a prepayment meter ( i may be wrong )so the meter has to be changed to credit mode before the switch can take place.it is app based only so no contact number.have a read in other posts about switching for better info.if electric meter is still in prepay mode then that will explain why the switch has not taken place yet.utilita will have to change to credit for you.[/QUOTEmy gas was prepayment aswell just switched as i asled on the whatbot and said it was fine

• My gas meter also was pre payment didn't have any trouble there just switched
  • My gas meter also was pre payment didn't have any trouble there just switched

• Hi @Andrew douglas
    Thanks for posting in the community.
    I'm going to flag this up with our service team.
    Just to double-check - is it the electricity that's still in pre-pay mode? Or the gas?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @Andrew douglas
    Thanks for posting in the community.
    I'm going to flag this up with our service team.
    Just to double-check - is it the electricity that's still in pre-pay mode? Or the gas?

• Hi again @Andrew douglas
    Just to let you know that this is with our services team.
    Someone will be in touch with you. A member of our team is calling you this morning.

• Hi again @Andrew douglas
    Just to let you know that this is with our services team.
    Someone will be in touch with you. A member of our team is calling you this morning.