Adding multiple properties to your Pure Planet app
06-04-18, 17:15 - Views: 3426
We’re kicking off some work to introduce a new feature which many of you have been asking for - adding multiple properties to your Pure Planet account.
This will be really useful for parents and anyone would like to manage accounts for their relatives. It will also come in handy for landlords and people with holiday homes - lucky them!
Currently we have a small number of members who have switched to Pure Planet for two or more properties by using different email accounts, and having to log in and out of the app each time.
This new feature will allow you to manage different addresses under one login and one dashboard within the app.
If this interests you then you can help us.
We’re currently working through all the ‘use cases’ of this new feature. We’ve done lots of work already but it’s possible that we haven’t thought of everything! Some of the challenges and scenarios we’re looking at:
How to get regular meter readings if the second property is too far away to travel to regularly (our smart meters when we roll them out will help with this, of course)
Can landlords rely on tenants to provide opening meter readings?
If your relative is elderly, will they be able to check a meter for you if you can’t get to their home?
You may have other questions. Let’s have them!
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- Exciting news! We've doubled our rewards - share £100 when you refer someone to Pure Planet
- Pure Planet app update - download version 7.21.3
- Find out more about member @stephenrand in this month's Pure Planet commmunity spotlight
- New update about smart meters' IHD issues
- Look at this great new thread all about healthy bodies started by @Bev
- Latest community round-up and points leaderboard - how many did you get?
- New! Pure Planet community quiz! See how much you know about renewable energy
- Check out Pure Planet poetry corner - a new thread started by @woz