• Thanks for the feedback @Lynn Filson
    We're definitely keen on making your life easier!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Filson View Post
    The requirement for having multiple properties available through one e-mail address and therefore one app is essential in my opinion otherwise things can be missed which may turn out to be important. If I didn't like the principles behind Pure Planet so much I wouldn't be trying so hard to make it work - please make my life easier.

Regards

Lynn
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Thanks for the feedback @Lynn Filson

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Filson View Post
    The requirement for having multiple properties available through one e-mail address and therefore one app is essential in my opinion otherwise things can be missed which may turn out to be important. If I didn't like the principles behind Pure Planet so much I wouldn't be trying so hard to make it work - please make my life easier.

Regards

Lynn

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Thanks for the feedback @Lynn Filson
    I agree, beeing able to add our second property to the app and account is key.
    When can i have that please
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Thanks for the feedback @Lynn Filson
  • Hi @PeterP
    As soon as we have an ETA the community will be the first to know!

Quote Originally Posted by PeterP View Post

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @PeterP
    As soon as we have an ETA the community will be the first to know!

Quote Originally Posted by PeterP View Post

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Marc
    I'm having a nightmare with my iphone and having to use multiple emails to access my Pure Planet account (remember I've got 3 houses so 3 separate emails).
    I can't link from the email Log into your App, so can't give you meter readings?
    Can you please try and help me, or I have to contemplate moving to another supplier and I was going to add a 4th house in 1Q 2019.
    It's not a threat but the very thing that should be simple is not working and I'm spending much, much too much time on simple and very frustrating stuff.
    Look forward to hearing you soon.
  • Marc
    I'm having a nightmare with my iphone and having to use multiple emails to access my Pure Planet account (remember I've got 3 houses so 3 separate emails).
    I can't link from the email Log into your App, so can't give you meter readings?
    Can you please try and help me, or I have to contemplate moving to another supplier and I was going to add a 4th house in 1Q 2019.
    It's not a threat but the very thing that should be simple is not working and I'm spending much, much too much time on simple and very frustrating stuff.
    Look forward to hearing you soon.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Peak energy View Post

Hi @Peak energy
    Nice to see you in the community
    Do you mean that you can't login to one of your accounts?
    Is this happening because you're already logged in to one account, and you're getting a 'Send a meter reading' email reminder and tapping on it?
    Because you're managing three accounts with three email addresses on one phone, you need to logout of one before you tap on the send a meter reading link for another.

If I'm reading your post correctly.

Or, is it that you can't login at all into one of the accounts?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Peak energy View Post

Hi @Peak energy
    Nice to see you in the community
    Do you mean that you can't login to one of your accounts?
    Is this happening because you're already logged in to one account, and you're getting a 'Send a meter reading' email reminder and tapping on it?
    Because you're managing three accounts with three email addresses on one phone, you need to logout of one before you tap on the send a meter reading link for another.

If I'm reading your post correctly.

Or, is it that you can't login at all into one of the accounts?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi Marc,
    I have just signed up to Pure Planet with one of my properties, I have three more to transfer over (ideally). Has this new feature been updated yet? or do i need to create 4 email addresses to then start adding them as accounts individually? If you could confirm the process and where that is up to that would be great.
  • Hi Marc,
    I have just signed up to Pure Planet with one of my properties, I have three more to transfer over (ideally). Has this new feature been updated yet? or do i need to create 4 email addresses to then start adding them as accounts individually? If you could confirm the process and where that is up to that would be great.
  • Hi @Rasha
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting
    The feature for managing multiple properties in one account is not live yet.
    I don't have an ETA on when it will.
    For now the solution is to have a different email address for each property - you'll have to login and out each time you want to manage each different property/account. It's doable but it'll be fiddly.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @Rasha
    Thanks for posting
    The feature for managing multiple properties in one account is not live yet.
    I don't have an ETA on when it will.
    For now the solution is to have a different email address for each property - you'll have to login and out each time you want to manage each different property/account. It's doable but it'll be fiddly.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi - is there update on when the app will be upgraded to allow multiple properties to be added??

In the meantime, how do you change the e mail associated with an account? I can see it is possible to change the mobile number but not the e mail address.

Thanks

JDB
  • Hi - is there update on when the app will be upgraded to allow multiple properties to be added??

In the meantime, how do you change the e mail associated with an account? I can see it is possible to change the mobile number but not the e mail address.

Thanks

JDB
  • Quote Originally Posted by JDBrown View Post
    Hi - is there update on when the app will be upgraded to allow multiple properties to be added??

Thanks

JDB
    Hi @JDBrown

is there update on when the app will be upgraded to allow multiple properties to be added??
    Not yet

How do you change the e mail associated with an account?

Our Member services team can change it for you. Go to 'Help' in the app and tap on WattBot.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by JDBrown View Post
    Hi - is there update on when the app will be upgraded to allow multiple properties to be added??

Thanks

JDB
    Hi @JDBrown

is there update on when the app will be upgraded to allow multiple properties to be added??
    Not yet

How do you change the e mail associated with an account?

Our Member services team can change it for you. Go to 'Help' in the app and tap on WattBot.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Would it be possible to have supply to main residence from one bank account and supply to two separate investment properties from a different bank account?
  • Would it be possible to have supply to main residence from one bank account and supply to two separate investment properties from a different bank account?
  • Quote Originally Posted by DamoW View Post
    Would it be possible to have supply to main residence from one bank account and supply to two separate investment properties from a different bank account?
    Hi @DamoW
    Do you mean now? Yes, that's fine, the bank accounts used for the DD payments don't have to be the same. Right now each property has its own PP account.
    Or did you mean as a suggestion for the future?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by DamoW View Post
    Would it be possible to have supply to main residence from one bank account and supply to two separate investment properties from a different bank account?
    Hi @DamoW
    Do you mean now? Yes, that's fine, the bank accounts used for the DD payments don't have to be the same. Right now each property has its own PP account.
    Or did you mean as a suggestion for the future?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • I’m another customer with 2 properties waiting for your update that enables multiple properties with a single email. Most of the pain goes away if the smart meters at these properties could be used. Please keep us posted on timing of either solution.
  • I’m another customer with 2 properties waiting for your update that enables multiple properties with a single email. Most of the pain goes away if the smart meters at these properties could be used. Please keep us posted on timing of either solution.
  • I had both of the above problems, two properties, one having two electricity meters.

The two properties had to have completely separate Pure Planet email addresses and logins (logging out of one in the App before logging into the other).

The property with two electricity meters had to be rewired to have only one meter, then the National Database of meters updated by the body that administers it. After that, Pure Planet could supply normally. This process took several months. Two meters at one supply address are marked as being 'associated' on the National Database; this is the part that PP's software doesn't understand and prevents the meters being supplied by PP.

I think that Pure Planet originally underestimated the variety of different property and meter scenarios in use by potential customers that their competitors were already coping with.

But we got round the limitations and I am very happy with PP's transparent contract. I hope to stay with PP for a long time!
  • I had both of the above problems, two properties, one having two electricity meters.

The two properties had to have completely separate Pure Planet email addresses and logins (logging out of one in the App before logging into the other).

The property with two electricity meters had to be rewired to have only one meter, then the National Database of meters updated by the body that administers it. After that, Pure Planet could supply normally. This process took several months. Two meters at one supply address are marked as being 'associated' on the National Database; this is the part that PP's software doesn't understand and prevents the meters being supplied by PP.

I think that Pure Planet originally underestimated the variety of different property and meter scenarios in use by potential customers that their competitors were already coping with.

But we got round the limitations and I am very happy with PP's transparent contract. I hope to stay with PP for a long time!
  • Quote Originally Posted by ORH View Post
    I am very happy with PP's transparent contract. I hope to stay with PP for a long time!
    Like the sound of that @ORH
    Glad it got sorted.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by ORH View Post
    I am very happy with PP's transparent contract. I hope to stay with PP for a long time!
    Like the sound of that @ORH
    Glad it got sorted.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi there Pureplanet, how do I have two properties on Pureplanet at the same time?
  • Hi there Pureplanet, how do I have two properties on Pureplanet at the same time?
  • Quote Originally Posted by Julia b View Post
    Hi there Pureplanet, how do I have two properties on Pureplanet at the same time?
    Each property will need to have its own ail address.
    To switch between accouts log out of acct 1 and then log back in with the second email to access the second acct.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Julia b View Post
    Hi there Pureplanet, how do I have two properties on Pureplanet at the same time?
    Each property will need to have its own ail address.
    To switch between accouts log out of acct 1 and then log back in with the second email to access the second acct.
  • hi julia b
    and to add that you'll find it easier if you use 2 devices each able to acess the relevant email address, not strictly necessary but takes the faff out of having to log in and out (once logged in no need to log out, the app can still be closed without having to re-login.
    Quote Originally Posted by Julia b View Post
  • hi julia b
    and to add that you'll find it easier if you use 2 devices each able to acess the relevant email address, not strictly necessary but takes the faff out of having to log in and out (once logged in no need to log out, the app can still be closed without having to re-login.
    Quote Originally Posted by Julia b View Post
  • Any update yet more when your App will be able to register more than one account at a time without the need for multiple email addresses etc
    We have all been waiting a long time now? Be useful to have a ball park time line of when available.
    Thanks kolinka
  • Any update yet more when your App will be able to register more than one account at a time without the need for multiple email addresses etc
    We have all been waiting a long time now? Be useful to have a ball park time line of when available.
    Thanks kolinka
  • Hi @Kolinka
    I hear you, but there's no firm date.
    We're focused on smart meters right now.
    As soon as there is more news we can share, the community will be the first to know.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @Kolinka
    I hear you, but there's no firm date.
    We're focused on smart meters right now.
    As soon as there is more news we can share, the community will be the first to know.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Please do ASAP. I would like to switch my Father to Pure Planet. I am his POwer of Attorney as he had Alzheimer’s and I want it to be easy!! I am sure there are lots of others in my position.
  • Please do ASAP. I would like to switch my Father to Pure Planet. I am his POwer of Attorney as he had Alzheimer’s and I want it to be easy!! I am sure there are lots of others in my position.