• Exit fee

Hi, i wanted to know if i was to switch from pure planet to another supplier. Would there be an exit fee? I joined pure planet on 11/03/18. Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi, i wanted to know if i was to switch from pure planet to another supplier. Would there be an exit fee? I joined pure planet on 11/03/18. Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

No exit fees apply so another good reason to stay.
  • No exit fees apply so another good reason to stay.

• Best Answer

PP are one of the cheapest energy providers you’ll find at the moment, Maqsood, so definitely don’t jump ship too hastily! There’s no exit fee if you do decide to leave, but unless you’ve found a much better offer, I would stay a little longer and see how you settle.

- - - Updated - - -
  • PP are one of the cheapest energy providers you’ll find at the moment, Maqsood, so definitely don’t jump ship too hastily! There’s no exit fee if you do decide to leave, but unless you’ve found a much better offer, I would stay a little longer and see how you settle.

- - - Updated - - -

• Irritating though the price rise is if you compare (and I can only speak for my usage and area), there’s only one other supplier with a significantly lower price and it’s a variable tariff. So like Bev, I’m letting the dust settle...Looking at the joining date of Maqsood the price rise came in 3 days after joining, ouch..
  • Irritating though the price rise is if you compare (and I can only speak for my usage and area), there’s only one other supplier with a significantly lower price and it’s a variable tariff. So like Bev, I’m letting the dust settle...Looking at the joining date of Maqsood the price rise came in 3 days after joining, ouch..

• Hi @Maqsood
    There's no exit fee 👍
    We'll be sorry to see you go. But we won't lock you in.
    Cheers @woz and @Bev and @Jon1 for helping out 😀
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @Maqsood
    There's no exit fee 👍
    We'll be sorry to see you go. But we won't lock you in.
    Cheers @woz and @Bev and @Jon1 for helping out 😀
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi there,
    I have just moved out from renting house but i can not switch off account? I also could not find any contact for switching off my energy.How can i do that?
    thanks
  • Hi there,
    I have just moved out from renting house but i can not switch off account? I also could not find any contact for switching off my energy.How can i do that?
    thanks

• Hi lsmail.
    You need to use the wattbot.
    Type "message the team"
    This will open up the ability go give more info.then provide moving date,forwarding address,meter reading/s this will give the team info to close your acct.
  • Hi lsmail.
    You need to use the wattbot.
    Type "message the team"
    This will open up the ability go give more info.then provide moving date,forwarding address,meter reading/s this will give the team info to close your acct.