• If anyone’s been asleep for the last three years and not yet seen The Shallows, it’s on Film4 tonight at 2100hrs. Stunning film, with an outstanding performance throughout from the awesome Blake Lively 🌊🐋👍👍👍👍👍
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • If anyone’s been asleep for the last three years and not yet seen The Shallows, it’s on Film4 tonight at 2100hrs. Stunning film, with an outstanding performance throughout from the awesome Blake Lively 🌊🐋👍👍👍👍👍

WALT WHITMAN
  • Yeah really enjoyed it too. Also, a very twisted but great one is Dark, a german tv show, 2 seasons, absolutely amazing and mind twisting. It's on netflix now!
  • Yeah really enjoyed it too. Also, a very twisted but great one is Dark, a german tv show, 2 seasons, absolutely amazing and mind twisting. It's on netflix now!
  • I just finished watching The Boys on Amazon Prime. Really fun show, doesn't take its self too serious and doesn't try to be too deep.
    Last edited by Niall_PP; 31-07-19 at 16:21. Reason: spelling
  • I just finished watching The Boys on Amazon Prime. Really fun show, doesn't take its self too serious and doesn't try to be too deep.
  • Nice one @Bev - recorded this one ready to watch on the weekend. Love a good shark film

Who else CAN NOT WAIT for the new Great British Bake Off!!!

The first trailer dropped yesterday....
  • Nice one @Bev - recorded this one ready to watch on the weekend. Love a good shark film

Who else CAN NOT WAIT for the new Great British Bake Off!!!

The first trailer dropped yesterday....
  • Just finished watch the first series of The Rookie. Enjoyed it more than. I thought. But Nathan Fillion can do no wrong.

Onto Departure now
  • Just finished watch the first series of The Rookie. Enjoyed it more than. I thought. But Nathan Fillion can do no wrong.

Onto Departure now
  • I’m really truly loving Mortimer and Whitehouse Gone Fishing 🎣on a Friday. It’s just such an idyllic series (second) 🖥, focussing on the lovely friendship between the two, both having had major 💓operations. The locations are stunning, and the pubs, restaurants and lodgings beyond quaint; it’s just half hour of wonderful, cosy viewing.
    Last edited by Bev; 31-08-19 at 18:37. Reason: Nice colonic

WALT WHITMAN
  • I’m really truly loving Mortimer and Whitehouse Gone Fishing 🎣on a Friday. It’s just such an idyllic series (second) 🖥, focussing on the lovely friendship between the two, both having had major 💓operations. The locations are stunning, and the pubs, restaurants and lodgings beyond quaint; it’s just half hour of wonderful, cosy viewing.

WALT WHITMAN
  • PS I’m deffo gonna get the book

Name:  CF935E69-2441-45A3-8DBD-8CF40082029C.jpeg
Views: 62
Size:  35.5 KB
    Last edited by Bev; 31-08-19 at 18:42. Reason: Do the Shake n Vac and put the freshness back

WALT WHITMAN
  • PS I’m deffo gonna get the book

Name:  CF935E69-2441-45A3-8DBD-8CF40082029C.jpeg
Views: 62
Size:  35.5 KB

WALT WHITMAN
  • Anyone else as gripped as me to ITV Deep Water?!🙀👍👏👏👏
    Last edited by Bev; 04-09-19 at 21:47. Reason: 🌈Jeffrey, Zippy, Bungle and George 🌈

WALT WHITMAN
  • Anyone else as gripped as me to ITV Deep Water?!🙀👍👏👏👏

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Anyone else as gripped as me to ITV Deep Water?!�������������� ���������������
    Not seen it! What's it about?

I've been loving Bake Off and a new Grand Designs series but they only release one ep. a week so can't binge watch them!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Anyone else as gripped as me to ITV Deep Water?!�������������� ���������������
    Not seen it! What's it about?

I've been loving Bake Off and a new Grand Designs series but they only release one ep. a week so can't binge watch them!