• ​If anyone’s been asleep for the last three years and not yet seen The Shallows, it’s on Film4 tonight at 2100hrs. Stunning film, with an outstanding performance throughout from the awesome Blake Lively πŸŒŠπŸ‹πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • ​If anyone’s been asleep for the last three years and not yet seen The Shallows, it’s on Film4 tonight at 2100hrs. Stunning film, with an outstanding performance throughout from the awesome Blake Lively πŸŒŠπŸ‹πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Yeah really enjoyed it too. Also, a very twisted but great one is Dark, a german tv show, 2 seasons, absolutely amazing and mind twisting. It's on netflix now!
  • Yeah really enjoyed it too. Also, a very twisted but great one is Dark, a german tv show, 2 seasons, absolutely amazing and mind twisting. It's on netflix now!
  • I just finished watching The Boys on Amazon Prime. Really fun show, doesn't take its self too serious and doesn't try to be too deep.
    Last edited by Niall_PP; 31-07-19 at 15:21. Reason: spelling
  • I just finished watching The Boys on Amazon Prime. Really fun show, doesn't take its self too serious and doesn't try to be too deep.
  • Nice one @Bev - recorded this one ready to watch on the weekend. Love a good shark film

Who else CAN NOT WAIT for the new Great British Bake Off!!!

The first trailer dropped yesterday....
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • Nice one @Bev - recorded this one ready to watch on the weekend. Love a good shark film

Who else CAN NOT WAIT for the new Great British Bake Off!!!

The first trailer dropped yesterday....
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • Just finished watch the first series of The Rookie. Enjoyed it more than. I thought. But Nathan Fillion can do no wrong.

Onto Departure now
  • Just finished watch the first series of The Rookie. Enjoyed it more than. I thought. But Nathan Fillion can do no wrong.

Onto Departure now
  • I’m really truly loving Mortimer and Whitehouse Gone Fishing 🎣on a Friday. It’s just such an idyllic series (second) πŸ–₯, focussing on the lovely friendship between the two, both having had major πŸ’“operations. The locations are stunning, and the pubs, restaurants and lodgings beyond quaint; it’s just half hour of wonderful, cosy viewing.
    Last edited by Bev; 31-08-19 at 17:37. Reason: Nice colonic

WALT WHITMAN
  • I’m really truly loving Mortimer and Whitehouse Gone Fishing 🎣on a Friday. It’s just such an idyllic series (second) πŸ–₯, focussing on the lovely friendship between the two, both having had major πŸ’“operations. The locations are stunning, and the pubs, restaurants and lodgings beyond quaint; it’s just half hour of wonderful, cosy viewing.

WALT WHITMAN
  • PS I’m deffo gonna get the book

Name:  CF935E69-2441-45A3-8DBD-8CF40082029C.jpeg
Views: 102
Size:  35.5 KB
    ​
    Last edited by Bev; 31-08-19 at 17:42. Reason: Do the Shake n Vac and put the freshness back

WALT WHITMAN
  • PS I’m deffo gonna get the book

Name:  CF935E69-2441-45A3-8DBD-8CF40082029C.jpeg
Views: 102
Size:  35.5 KB
    ​

WALT WHITMAN
  • Anyone else as gripped as me to ITV Deep Water?!πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Last edited by Bev; 04-09-19 at 20:47. Reason: 🌈Jeffrey, Zippy, Bungle and George 🌈

WALT WHITMAN
  • Anyone else as gripped as me to ITV Deep Water?!πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Anyone else as gripped as me to ITV Deep Water?!οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ο Ώ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½
    Not seen it! What's it about?

I've been loving Bake Off and a new Grand Designs series but they only release one ep. a week so can't binge watch them!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Anyone else as gripped as me to ITV Deep Water?!οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ο Ώ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½
    Not seen it! What's it about?

I've been loving Bake Off and a new Grand Designs series but they only release one ep. a week so can't binge watch them!
  • Not a binge watch as such. Saw Rocketman at the weekend - about Elton John.
    Meh, felt a bit too much of a copy of Bohemian Rhapsody which was brilliant.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Not a binge watch as such. Saw Rocketman at the weekend - about Elton John.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Not a binge watch as such. Saw Rocketman at the weekend - about Elton John.
    Hi Marc, I thought you would be bingeing β€œUniversity Challenge β€œ right now πŸ˜‚
    Seriously, I hope the first university sessions went well πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Not a binge watch as such. Saw Rocketman at the weekend - about Elton John.
    Hi Marc, I thought you would be bingeing β€œUniversity Challenge β€œ right now πŸ˜‚
    Seriously, I hope the first university sessions went well πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Not binging anything at the moment, as for the life of me I can't work out where I put my new Fire stick.

Currently watching 'Spiral' on BBC4.
  • Not binging anything at the moment, as for the life of me I can't work out where I put my new Fire stick.

Currently watching 'Spiral' on BBC4.
  • Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Hi Marc, I thought you would be bingeing β€œUniversity Challenge β€œ right now
    Seriously, I hope the first university sessions went well
    I'm rubbish at University Challenge @David j
    Hopeless, in fact. Unlike my dad who gets most of them right. Even the music rounds.

First 3 days went really well, thanks. Head spinning. Had sort of forgotten my own name by the end of the third day

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Hi Marc, I thought you would be bingeing β€œUniversity Challenge β€œ right now
    Seriously, I hope the first university sessions went well
    I'm rubbish at University Challenge @David j
    Hopeless, in fact. Unlike my dad who gets most of them right. Even the music rounds.

First 3 days went really well, thanks. Head spinning. Had sort of forgotten my own name by the end of the third day

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

That explains the name badges whenever I went on training or product courses

• Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Quite ironic you mention name badges @Duppy
    One of our tasks was to contemplate the 'problem' of badges and come up with better alternatives.
    Think I came up with some kind of ever-present hologram, enabling me to always remember the names of people at parties/courses who I forget less than 30 seconds after meeting.

And also whether I met them before at my cousin's wedding
    Reckon I could sell that!

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Quite ironic you mention name badges @Duppy
    One of our tasks was to contemplate the 'problem' of badges and come up with better alternatives.
    Think I came up with some kind of ever-present hologram, enabling me to always remember the names of people at parties/courses who I forget less than 30 seconds after meeting.

And also whether I met them before at my cousin's wedding
    Reckon I could sell that!

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Just finished watching Manifest which I really enjoyed. Makes you think a bit too. That was our post-kids, post-jobs, pre-sleep hour of tele!

I've also just started the 4th series of Gomorrah - Italian mafia/drug gang with English subtitles. It's a bit gritty but strangely addictive. Most of the characters are pretty evil but you ended up taking sides with them, then changing your mind and realising how evil they are. in a constant loop!
  • Just finished watching Manifest which I really enjoyed. Makes you think a bit too. That was our post-kids, post-jobs, pre-sleep hour of tele!

I've also just started the 4th series of Gomorrah - Italian mafia/drug gang with English subtitles. It's a bit gritty but strangely addictive. Most of the characters are pretty evil but you ended up taking sides with them, then changing your mind and realising how evil they are. in a constant loop!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jowl View Post

Sounds pretty good @Jowl 😏
    I need something for winter to get stuck into. Might check it out!

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jowl View Post

Sounds pretty good @Jowl 😏
    I need something for winter to get stuck into. Might check it out!

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Just realised I'm only half way through Man in the High Castle season 3. I'll have to finish that too
  • Just realised I'm only half way through Man in the High Castle season 3. I'll have to finish that too
  • It's the Bake Off final tonight, then I need to find something else to watch each week! 🍰

The new Attenborough doc dropped on the BBC this weekend tooπŸ‘
  • It's the Bake Off final tonight, then I need to find something else to watch each week! 🍰

The new Attenborough doc dropped on the BBC this weekend tooπŸ‘