• Quote Originally Posted by Jenam93 View Post
    Yes, all 3 different series are currently on iPlayer, including all seasons of Luther.
    Blimey, I've got a lot to catch up on. I'm already behind on Les Miserables.... Enjoyed the first episode of that. Perfect Sunday night viewing
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Jenam93 View Post
    Yes, all 3 different series are currently on iPlayer, including all seasons of Luther.
    Blimey, I've got a lot to catch up on. I'm already behind on Les Miserables.... Enjoyed the first episode of that. Perfect Sunday night viewing

• Speaking of iplayer, just watched this beauty ❤️💙for the third time. OMG beyond idyllic, it truly is. Soooooo mega heart warming💕. Absolutely adore this!

Name:  E8B9D728-5023-4D6F-A7E4-96AA315A5BEF.jpeg
Views: 132
Size:  56.1 KB
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Speaking of iplayer, just watched this beauty ❤️💙for the third time. OMG beyond idyllic, it truly is. Soooooo mega heart warming💕. Absolutely adore this!

Name:  E8B9D728-5023-4D6F-A7E4-96AA315A5BEF.jpeg
Views: 132
Size:  56.1 KB

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hi Bev,
    I missed the Red Arrows documentary, is it still available on catch-up? Currently halfway through ‘Tin Star’ channel 4, really enjoying, has a Fargo feel to it.
    👍😄
  • Hi Bev,
    I missed the Red Arrows documentary, is it still available on catch-up? Currently halfway through ‘Tin Star’ channel 4, really enjoying, has a Fargo feel to it.
    👍😄
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Have you read 'The Shepherd's Life' by James Rebanks
    Did you hear him on Desert Island Discs today? Currently listening to the podcast and nice surprise 😁 enjoying the book now, thanks 👍
    Have you read 'The Shepherd's Life' by James Rebanks
    Did you hear him on Desert Island Discs today? Currently listening to the podcast and nice surprise 😁 enjoying the book now, thanks 👍
  • Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Hi Bev,
    ������������
    Hi Dai 👍

Oooooh you sooooooo have to watch Ep 2 of the Reds 👍👍👍👏👏👏👏, awesome viewing, and deffo still be available on Ch 5s catch up. Enjoy!!!!!! ✈️✈️✈️

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Hi Bev,
    ������������
    Hi Dai 👍

Oooooh you sooooooo have to watch Ep 2 of the Reds 👍👍👍👏👏👏👏, awesome viewing, and deffo still be available on Ch 5s catch up. Enjoy!!!!!! ✈️✈️✈️

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hey Dai, it’s repeated tonight at 1800 hrs 🙀👍👏✈️

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hey Dai, it’s repeated tonight at 1800 hrs 🙀👍👏✈️

WALT WHITMAN
  • Thanks Bev,
    Set the recorder so I can watch it in peace & quiet - we are looking after our granddaughter today so there will not be much of me left by early evening.
    Thanks again 👍😄
    Dai
  • Thanks Bev,
    Set the recorder so I can watch it in peace & quiet - we are looking after our granddaughter today so there will not be much of me left by early evening.
    Thanks again 👍😄
    Dai
  • Quote Originally Posted by JennyR68 View Post
    Did you hear him on Desert Island Discs today? Currently listening to the podcast and nice surprise enjoying the book now, thanks
    Missed it! But will try and find it on a podcast somewhere. Glad you're enjoying the book.
    When I read it it made me want to up sticks and live somewhere really remote.

• Quote Originally Posted by JennyR68 View Post
    Did you hear him on Desert Island Discs today? Currently listening to the podcast and nice surprise enjoying the book now, thanks
    Missed it! But will try and find it on a podcast somewhere. Glad you're enjoying the book.

Thats my thoughts every single day, 24 7 😂😂😂👍👍👍🤔🤔🤔💭💭💭 💭💭🏡❤️, then 💥back to reality 🙃

WALT WHITMAN
    Thats my thoughts every single day, 24 7 😂😂😂👍👍👍🤔🤔🤔💭💭💭 💭💭🏡❤️, then 💥back to reality 🙃

WALT WHITMAN
  • Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!! The fantastic superb Car Share 🚘🦔🐒💕wins the Best Comedy NTA award 🏆👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍 , soooooo pleased!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!! The fantastic superb Car Share 🚘🦔🐒💕wins the Best Comedy NTA award 🏆👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍 , soooooo pleased!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Following on from @Niall_PP 's recent Game of Thrones poll, I thought it'd be a good time to share the other shows we're bingeing at the mo (if, like me, you've never ever seen Game of Thrones and feel like you're too far behind to start now!)

I recently got stuck into Netflix's new Formula 1 documentary... and then managed to fill the void with bingeing (for the second time) a series called Money Heist 'La Casa De Papel' in prep for the next series being released soon

New bingeworthy shows needed ASAP?!
  • Following on from @Niall_PP 's recent Game of Thrones poll, I thought it'd be a good time to share the other shows we're bingeing at the mo (if, like me, you've never ever seen Game of Thrones and feel like you're too far behind to start now!)

I recently got stuck into Netflix's new Formula 1 documentary... and then managed to fill the void with bingeing (for the second time) a series called Money Heist 'La Casa De Papel' in prep for the next series being released soon

New bingeworthy shows needed ASAP?!
  • Working hard to rush through GOT to be ready for series 8 on Monday night. Currently at season 5 episode 6. Benefit of choosing a career in teaching, #timetospare.
  • Working hard to rush through GOT to be ready for series 8 on Monday night. Currently at season 5 episode 6. Benefit of choosing a career in teaching, #timetospare.
  • No sleep for you then @Daspy. I hope you manage to see them all in time for Monday. 📺📺📺
  • No sleep for you then @Daspy. I hope you manage to see them all in time for Monday. 📺📺📺
  • Quote Originally Posted by Daspy View Post
    Benefit of choosing a career in teaching
    I knew it!

Benefit of choosing a career in teaching
    I knew it!

• @Marc so that explains everything I assume. Even my choice on the toast scale!

- - - Updated - - -
    @Marc so that explains everything I assume. Even my choice on the toast scale!
  • @Marc so that explains everything I assume. Even my choice on the toast scale!

- - - Updated - - -
    Everyone has a right to their toast of choice @Daspy
    Do you get a lot of people who think as a teacher you're always on holiday?

Everyone has a right to their toast of choice @Daspy
    Do you get a lot of people who think as a teacher you're always on holiday?

• Only everybody @Marc, who does n't really know me or any other teacher. Downside to choosing a career in an area of society that everybody has had longterm contact with.
  • Only everybody @Marc, who does n't really know me or any other teacher. Downside to choosing a career in an area of society that everybody has had longterm contact with.
  • Completed the 68th episode with about 90mins to spare @Scubaseahorse.
    Just in time to start season 8.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant 67, still a GOT newbie.
  • Completed the 68th episode with about 90mins to spare @Scubaseahorse.
    Just in time to start season 8.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant 67, still a GOT newbie.
  • Well done @Daspy. I had to record Monday's episode ready to view tonight.
    Have you enjoyed it?
  • Well done @Daspy. I had to record Monday's episode ready to view tonight.
    Have you enjoyed it?
  • Quote Originally Posted by Scubaseahorse View Post
    Well done @Daspy. I had to record Monday's episode ready to view tonight.
    Have you enjoyed it?
    Yep, good basis for the final path towards a not very obvious ending. Could still be several possibilities. With more violence, adult themes and sex. Hopefully
  • Quote Originally Posted by Scubaseahorse View Post
    Well done @Daspy. I had to record Monday's episode ready to view tonight.
    Have you enjoyed it?
    Yep, good basis for the final path towards a not very obvious ending. Could still be several possibilities. With more violence, adult themes and sex. Hopefully