• Hi @JamesB14
    Tom from our Member services team is replying to you now
    Community Manager - Pure Planet.

• Hi @JamesB14
    Tom from our Member services team is replying to you now

• Is it possible to send individual meter readings (i.e. not have to read both gas and electric)? They are nowhere near each other, one I read when in the garden and one in the lounge, so I often am doing entirely different things when passing the meter and wanting to submit a reading.
  • Is it possible to send individual meter readings (i.e. not have to read both gas and electric)? They are nowhere near each other, one I read when in the garden and one in the lounge, so I often am doing entirely different things when passing the meter and wanting to submit a reading.

• Hi @Tom Pike, I don't believe the app will allow that when I had a look, sorry . Looks like they do need to be sent in "one go".
  • Hi @Tom Pike, I don't believe the app will allow that when I had a look, sorry . Looks like they do need to be sent in "one go".

• Quote Originally Posted by Tom Pike View Post
    Is it possible to send individual meter readings (i.e. not have to read both gas and electric)? They are nowhere near each other, one I read when in the garden and one in the lounge, so I often am doing entirely different things when passing the meter and wanting to submit a reading.
    Hi @Tom Pike
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting. @Gil is spot on - both readings must be submitted at the same time.
    I have a similar set-up in that my gas meter is outside, my electricity meter is under the stairs.
    So what I do is read the gas first and memorise it, then walk back in, open my PP app and peer under the stairs to read and send the electricity meter, quickly followed by sending the gas reading.

• Quote Originally Posted by Tom Pike View Post
    Is it possible to send individual meter readings (i.e. not have to read both gas and electric)? They are nowhere near each other, one I read when in the garden and one in the lounge, so I often am doing entirely different things when passing the meter and wanting to submit a reading.
    Hi @Tom Pike
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting. @Gil is spot on - both readings must be submitted at the same time.
    I have a similar set-up in that my gas meter is outside, my electricity meter is under the stairs.
    So what I do is read the gas first and memorise it, then walk back in, open my PP app and peer under the stairs to read and send the electricity meter, quickly followed by sending the gas reading.

• All I am getting right now 22:56 on 23 nov is The request to connect in order to submit the meter readings is down.

Different devices and their appropriate apps on 4g and wireless.

Not sure what I can do if the servers are down.
  • All I am getting right now 22:56 on 23 nov is The request to connect in order to submit the meter readings is down.

• Hi @Lucyt , there seems to be a lot of server issues at the moment

I would give it another go in the morning and see how it goes then. Post back how you get on
  • Hi @Lucyt , there seems to be a lot of server issues at the moment

I would give it another go in the morning and see how it goes then. Post back how you get on

• Quote Originally Posted by Gil View Post
    Hi @Lucyt , there seems to be a lot of server issues at the moment

Not working thus morning either. Still server issues
    Hi @Lucyt , there seems to be a lot of server issues at the moment

• Quote Originally Posted by Lucyt View Post
    Sorry to hear that . Two options, @Marc could take a look to see if there is an account issue causing this now(?) or you could go to watttbot and "message the team" to ask them to investigate. You can then attach your readings at the same time.
    Sorry to hear that . Two options, @Marc could take a look to see if there is an account issue causing this now(?) or you could go to watttbot and "message the team" to ask them to investigate. You can then attach your readings at the same time.

I’ll try the wattbot now as there is still server issues this morning too

All I am getting right now 22:56 on 23 nov is The request to connect in order to submit the meter readings is down.

Hi @Lucyt
    We had a server issue Saturday evening. Sorry about that.
    It should all be OK now

All I am getting right now 22:56 on 23 nov is The request to connect in order to submit the meter readings is down.

Hi @Lucyt
    We had a server issue Saturday evening. Sorry about that.
    It should all be OK now

How have you got on today, are the servers issues resolved for you?

• Hi! We have two different meters, but when I’m on the app, trying to send the readings, it only allows me to send the readings of one of them. When we switched to you I was able to send you a picture of them but unfortunately now I can’t do that anymore. How do I send you the readings of the second one(I think it was the night tarriff one+ heating).
  • Hi! We have two different meters, but when I’m on the app, trying to send the readings, it only allows me to send the readings of one of them. When we switched to you I was able to send you a picture of them but unfortunately now I can’t do that anymore. How do I send you the readings of the second one(I think it was the night tarriff one+ heating).

• hi Domenika
    You can only be on one of two tariffs, normal or Economy 7.
    Can you check your previous suppliers bill to see if it says you are either of those?
    If you have 2 readings you must be on E7, as PP don't supply other tariffs (such as for example Economy 10)
    and so both readings boxes should appear on the app for you to enter them.
    If that isn't happening your account hasn't been set up properly or you aren't an E7 customer and there's been an error from the start.
    Putting it simply, it's broken, all this said assuming your app is working properly.
    Before you do anything delete and reload the app and log in again.
    If it's the same you'll need to go to HELP in the app, type "message the team", and ask for your account to be looked at.
  • hi Domenika
    You can only be on one of two tariffs, normal or Economy 7.
    Can you check your previous suppliers bill to see if it says you are either of those?
    If you have 2 readings you must be on E7, as PP don't supply other tariffs (such as for example Economy 10)
    and so both readings boxes should appear on the app for you to enter them.
    If that isn't happening your account hasn't been set up properly or you aren't an E7 customer and there's been an error from the start.
    Putting it simply, it's broken, all this said assuming your app is working properly.
    Before you do anything delete and reload the app and log in again.
    If it's the same you'll need to go to HELP in the app, type "message the team", and ask for your account to be looked at.

Yes the servers are working today thanks for your help

Happy days
    Happy days

• Hi,thanks for getting back to me. I think we used to be on E7 meters and therefore we had two meters for the two different tarriff. I deleted the app as you suggested and logged in again. Unfortunately, nothing has changed. There are no two boxes that appear, so I’m still unable to send you the readers from the second meter. I will try to contact the team as you said. Thank you again.
  • Hi,thanks for getting back to me. I think we used to be on E7 meters and therefore we had two meters for the two different tarriff. I deleted the app as you suggested and logged in again. Unfortunately, nothing has changed. There are no two boxes that appear, so I’m still unable to send you the readers from the second meter. I will try to contact the team as you said. Thank you again.