• Meter readings

Has anyone else had problems with submitting accurate meter readings? I’ve still only got estimates and have been with PP since the beginning of December. God knows what my actual bill should be: will leave if and go with octopus if they don’t sort it out.
  • Has anyone else had problems with submitting accurate meter readings? I’ve still only got estimates and have been with PP since the beginning of December. God knows what my actual bill should be: will leave if and go with octopus if they don’t sort it out.

• Hi @Joseph S
    Welcome to the community!
    We can get this sorted.
    A few members are having trouble with meter readings at the moment. So I've just posted this thread about submitting readings and some workaround steps to take. Which I hope is helpful.
    If you need to speak to the team about your account, head to Help in the app and type 'message the team' and they will respond when they can. It’s not a live-chat service but someone will get back to you within one working day.
    Happy to keep chatting here too, of course.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @Joseph S
    Welcome to the community!
    We can get this sorted.
    A few members are having trouble with meter readings at the moment. So I've just posted this thread about submitting readings and some workaround steps to take. Which I hope is helpful.
    If you need to speak to the team about your account, head to Help in the app and type 'message the team' and they will respond when they can. It’s not a live-chat service but someone will get back to you within one working day.
    Happy to keep chatting here too, of course.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​