• Quote Originally Posted by richardn View Post
    I've been trying to get a response from the team to an ongoing enquiry but not having any success currently.
    Hi @richardn
    I've flagged this up with our Member services team.
    They're waiting for you to confirm you're happy with the cost of replacing your meter.
    If you can reply to the existing chat then they'll book it in for you
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by richardn View Post
    I've been trying to get a response from the team to an ongoing enquiry but not having any success currently.
    Hi @richardn
    I've flagged this up with our Member services team.
    They're waiting for you to confirm you're happy with the cost of replacing your meter.
    If you can reply to the existing chat then they'll book it in for you

• What is the contact number for pure planet customer service?
  • What is the contact number for pure planet customer service?

• Hi Luke,

Welcome to the community.

As you may know PP is an APP based (service offer) Company, and are doing things a little different so that costs are kept to minimum.
    Therefore it was never set up with an energy draining call centre, but theres a great way to get advice, get feed back and thats here supported by other customer members like ourselves.

However, you are able to contact PP and get PP to answer your questions if you utilise the help facility in the APP.
    And don't forget all the FaQ's with tons of information.

Method 1)
    A: Open Help
    B: Open ask wattBot
    C: Type questions and get answers from wattBot as in the pre programmed robot answers for many questions

Method 2) PP Team Members Response
    C: First Type "Message the Team" and post your question
    D: You will get a response within 2 days, often soon, but factor in the weekend
    E: If you forget to look back in the APP for the team members response then you will get a text prompt

In the mean time if you need assistance or some advice just post your questions to the community?
    Remembering this is PP's open forum and is supported by PP's community Manager Monday - Friday.

Have a great weekend,
    Last edited by Strutt G; 13-04-19 at 13:26.
  • Hi Luke,

As you may know PP is an APP based (service offer) Company, and are doing things a little different so that costs are kept to minimum.
    Therefore it was never set up with an energy draining call centre, but theres a great way to get advice, get feed back and thats here supported by other customer members like ourselves.

However, you are able to contact PP and get PP to answer your questions if you utilise the help facility in the APP.
    And don't forget all the FaQ's with tons of information.

Method 1)
    C: Type questions and get answers from wattBot as in the pre programmed robot answers for many questions

Method 2) PP Team Members Response
    C: First Type "Message the Team" and post your question
    D: You will get a response within 2 days, often soon, but factor in the weekend
    E: If you forget to look back in the APP for the team members response then you will get a text prompt

In the mean time if you need assistance or some advice just post your questions to the community?
    Remembering this is PP's open forum and is supported by PP's community Manager Monday - Friday.

Have a great weekend,

• hi Luke
    is there anything the community can help with or are you testing the waters to see if you might switch?
    If you have queries which are property or potential account specific there is also direct messaging if you aren't supplied by PP yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke choliva View Post
    What is the contact number for pure planet customer service?
  • hi Luke
    is there anything the community can help with or are you testing the waters to see if you might switch?
    If you have queries which are property or potential account specific there is also direct messaging if you aren't supplied by PP yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke choliva View Post
    What is the contact number for pure planet customer service?

• I AM NOT A PUREPLANET CUTSOMER, I HAVE RECIEVD A BILL FOR APROPERTY SUPPLIED BY PUREPLANET. MY DAUGHTER PURCHASED PROPERTY ON 24.12.2019 2019 AND IT WAS LET ON 11.03.2019. I HAVE THE METER READINGS ON THE DAY OF THE MOVE
  • I AM NOT A PUREPLANET CUTSOMER, I HAVE RECIEVD A BILL FOR APROPERTY SUPPLIED BY PUREPLANET. MY DAUGHTER PURCHASED PROPERTY ON 24.12.2019 2019 AND IT WAS LET ON 11.03.2019. I HAVE THE METER READINGS ON THE DAY OF THE MOVE

• πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• Hi Tony
    If your daughter purchased a property it will have been supplied by a supplier when she purchased it and she will be considered to be a deemed customer of that supplier until or if she switches away to another supplier.
    Your post is unclear (and shouty!)
    You don't say if the property was supplied by PP when she purchased, but if it was she is responsible for paying for the energy used from when she bought it.
    The good news is that PP apart from supplying renewable energy, are cheaper than other companies she could have been with.
    The fact that she has now let it is between her and the tenants.
    The easiest route is for your daughter to download the app and join PP or to switch away (it may be blocked if she owes money) and once she has paid and await a final final bill after that.
    Are you shouting because you don't think your daughter is responsible for paying or is your capslock stuck?
    Post back with whatever questions you have, but by far the easiest route is to download the app. There are alternatives - she could arrange a payment but the app will make things a lot easier and once sorted she could allow the tenants to continue with PP or switch away.
    Disclaimer this is a public community and I don't work for PP
    Quote Originally Posted by TONY MINHAS View Post
    I AM NOT A PUREPLANET CUTSOMER, I HAVE RECIEVD A BILL FOR APROPERTY SUPPLIED BY PUREPLANET. MY DAUGHTER PURCHASED PROPERTY ON 24.12.2019 2019 AND IT WAS LET ON 11.03.2019. I HAVE THE METER READINGS ON THE DAY OF THE MOVE
  • Hi Tony
    If your daughter purchased a property it will have been supplied by a supplier when she purchased it and she will be considered to be a deemed customer of that supplier until or if she switches away to another supplier.
    Your post is unclear (and shouty!)
    You don't say if the property was supplied by PP when she purchased, but if it was she is responsible for paying for the energy used from when she bought it.
    The good news is that PP apart from supplying renewable energy, are cheaper than other companies she could have been with.
    The fact that she has now let it is between her and the tenants.
    The easiest route is for your daughter to download the app and join PP or to switch away (it may be blocked if she owes money) and once she has paid and await a final final bill after that.
    Are you shouting because you don't think your daughter is responsible for paying or is your capslock stuck?
    Post back with whatever questions you have, but by far the easiest route is to download the app. There are alternatives - she could arrange a payment but the app will make things a lot easier and once sorted she could allow the tenants to continue with PP or switch away.
    Disclaimer this is a public community and I don't work for PP
    Quote Originally Posted by TONY MINHAS View Post
    I AM NOT A PUREPLANET CUTSOMER, I HAVE RECIEVD A BILL FOR APROPERTY SUPPLIED BY PUREPLANET. MY DAUGHTER PURCHASED PROPERTY ON 24.12.2019 2019 AND IT WAS LET ON 11.03.2019. I HAVE THE METER READINGS ON THE DAY OF THE MOVE

• I received an email asking for my meter readings, but the app won't accept them. So I went to the website, but it was down and has been for about 24 hours. There's no way to contact Pure Planet. This really isn't a great set-up.
  • I received an email asking for my meter readings, but the app won't accept them. So I went to the website, but it was down and has been for about 24 hours. There's no way to contact Pure Planet. This really isn't a great set-up.

• Hey @JohnElford

We'll need a bit more info to be able to help - in what way will the app not accept them? If it says they're higher or lower than expected, that's fine - just double check your readings and once sure they're correct you can submit them.

If you're seeing an error message please could you let us know what it says?
    May also be worth deleting and re-installing the app to ensure you have the latest version.

We've not heard from others that the website is down and as far as we can see it's all working as normal at purepla.net - are you able to load the webpage/ what's indicating that it's down? You'll need an up to date web browser to be able to use it - we support Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Edge.

Once we have more info we can try and give more advice
  • Hey @JohnElford

We'll need a bit more info to be able to help - in what way will the app not accept them? If it says they're higher or lower than expected, that's fine - just double check your readings and once sure they're correct you can submit them.

If you're seeing an error message please could you let us know what it says?
    May also be worth deleting and re-installing the app to ensure you have the latest version.

We've not heard from others that the website is down and as far as we can see it's all working as normal at purepla.net - are you able to load the webpage/ what's indicating that it's down? You'll need an up to date web browser to be able to use it - we support Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Edge.

Once we have more info we can try and give more advice

• Thanks, Nataly. On my Android phone yesterday the system asked to update the Pure Planet app, which I did. When I opened it there was no button asking for meter readings, when I clicked on the main menu to submit them, it timed out more than once. So I went to my Mac (I'm using Firefox), and got a completely blank page at https://purepla.net, which is still the case. However I've just tried using Chrome, and can see your home page.

Today the app still isn't showing a button asking for meter readings, but I can submit them via the main Menu. So all seems OK now apart from the problem with Firefox.
  • Thanks, Nataly. On my Android phone yesterday the system asked to update the Pure Planet app, which I did. When I opened it there was no button asking for meter readings, when I clicked on the main menu to submit them, it timed out more than once. So I went to my Mac (I'm using Firefox), and got a completely blank page at https://purepla.net, which is still the case. However I've just tried using Chrome, and can see your home page.

Today the app still isn't showing a button asking for meter readings, but I can submit them via the main Menu. So all seems OK now apart from the problem with Firefox.

• hi JohnElford
    do you have any plugins/extensions in firefox on the mac which could be preventing it from loading? Heres a link on how to start in Safe mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnElford View Post
    Thanks, Nataly. On my Android phone yesterday the system asked to update the Pure Planet app, which I did. When I opened it there was no button asking for meter readings, when I clicked on the main menu to submit them, it timed out more than once. So I went to my Mac (I'm using Firefox), and got a completely blank page at https://purepla.net, which is still the case. However I've just tried using Chrome, and can see your home page.

• hi JohnElford
    do you have any plugins/extensions in firefox on the mac which could be preventing it from loading? Heres a link on how to start in Safe mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnElford View Post
    Thanks, Nataly. On my Android phone yesterday the system asked to update the Pure Planet app, which I did. When I opened it there was no button asking for meter readings, when I clicked on the main menu to submit them, it timed out more than once. So I went to my Mac (I'm using Firefox), and got a completely blank page at https://purepla.net, which is still the case. However I've just tried using Chrome, and can see your home page.

• Thanks Woz - I'll just use Chrome if I need to access the website. Firefox usually works fine. I don't have any odd plugins or extensions, and don't have problems with other websites.
  • Thanks Woz - I'll just use Chrome if I need to access the website. Firefox usually works fine. I don't have any odd plugins or extensions, and don't have problems with other websites.

• I really need to speak with someone - re a changing bank details on an account in my husband's name. I don't know the user name or password. I just have the banking details from a recent account. I need to change it to my account. He's in prison.
  • I really need to speak with someone - re a changing bank details on an account in my husband's name. I don't know the user name or password. I just have the banking details from a recent account. I need to change it to my account. He's in prison.

• Quote Originally Posted by d76d4dp View Post
    I really need to speak with someone - re a changing bank details on an account in my husband's name. I don't know the user name or password. I just have the banking details from a recent account. I need to change it to my account. He's in prison.
    I've alerted Pure Planet to your message, I'm sure they will get in touch with you tomorrow.
    Stephen
    I really need to speak with someone - re a changing bank details on an account in my husband's name. I don't know the user name or password. I just have the banking details from a recent account. I need to change it to my account. He's in prison.
    I've alerted Pure Planet to your message, I'm sure they will get in touch with you tomorrow.
    Stephen

​Hi, this can be sorted- well done Stephen for quick thinking.
    ​Hi, this can be sorted- well done Stephen for quick thinking.

• hi d76d4dp
    I know you've had a reply but just to say there isn't a username as such or a password, but you would need to be able to access your husband's emails ongoing.
    The username is the email account he used when he joined and once entered in the app or online the email account will receive a login mail.
    I'm only telling you this in case you can still use those credentials but if not you may want to have the credentials moved to you.
    (or close his account and start one in your name afresh)
    ​PP will advise I'm sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by d76d4dp View Post
  • hi d76d4dp
    I know you've had a reply but just to say there isn't a username as such or a password, but you would need to be able to access your husband's emails ongoing.
    The username is the email account he used when he joined and once entered in the app or online the email account will receive a login mail.
    I'm only telling you this in case you can still use those credentials but if not you may want to have the credentials moved to you.
    (or close his account and start one in your name afresh)
    ​PP will advise I'm sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by d76d4dp View Post

Hi @d76d4dp
    I'm going to flag this with our Member services team today, and they'll be in touch to get it sorted. I'll also reply back here when there's an update.
    Nice one @stephenrand @David j @woz for helping out

Hi @d76d4dp
    I'm going to flag this with our Member services team today, and they'll be in touch to get it sorted. I'll also reply back here when there's an update.
    Nice one @stephenrand @David j @woz for helping out

• most kind, thank you - but would it not be easier for them to email me or even better, call me. How do I communicate these details to you/them?
    ​
    Last edited by d76d4dp; 31-07-19 at 09:35.
  • most kind, thank you - but would it not be easier for them to email me or even better, call me. How do I communicate these details to you/them?
    ​

most kind, thank you - but would it not be easier for them to email me or even better, call me. How do I communicate these details to you/them?
    ​
    I've sent you a Direct Message here in the community @d76d4dp

most kind, thank you - but would it not be easier for them to email me or even better, call me. How do I communicate these details to you/them?
    ​
    I've sent you a Direct Message here in the community @d76d4dp

​
    I think when staff member Marc said they would be in touch he meant they would call or email. Has that happened ok? If not, and you don't think the contact details they have will work for you, you can send them by sending Marc a private message, just click on his username.

Hope it is getting sorted.

Stephen
    ​
    I think when staff member Marc said they would be in touch he meant they would call or email. Has that happened ok? If not, and you don't think the contact details they have will work for you, you can send them by sending Marc a private message, just click on his username.

Hope it is getting sorted.

Stephen