• hi d76d4dp
    Go to the little envelope top right, click on it you'll see that you have a direct message (it's private by the way) from marc
    Underneath that message is a box for you to reply, you can send all the details there.

Quote Originally Posted by d76d4dp View Post
    most kind, thank you - but would it not be easier for them to email me or even better, call me. How do I communicate these details to you/them?
  • hi d76d4dp
    Go to the little envelope top right, click on it you'll see that you have a direct message (it's private by the way) from marc
    Underneath that message is a box for you to reply, you can send all the details there.

Quote Originally Posted by d76d4dp View Post
    most kind, thank you - but would it not be easier for them to email me or even better, call me. How do I communicate these details to you/them?

• I did that this morning and have yet to hear from him...

Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    I think when staff member Marc said they would be in touch he meant they would call or email. Has that happened ok? If not, and you don't think the contact details they have will work for you, you can send them by sending Marc a private message, just click on his username.

Hope it is getting sorted.

Stephen
  • I did that this morning and have yet to hear from him...

Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    I think when staff member Marc said they would be in touch he meant they would call or email. Has that happened ok? If not, and you don't think the contact details they have will work for you, you can send them by sending Marc a private message, just click on his username.

Hope it is getting sorted.

Stephen

• Quote Originally Posted by d76d4dp View Post
    I did that this morning and have yet to hear from him...
    For the benefit of @stephenrand @woz
    What happens in this situation is that we have to close the account, and start a new one.
    Takes a few days but this is being sorted for @d76d4dp who will receive a welcome pack very soon
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by d76d4dp View Post
    I did that this morning and have yet to hear from him...
    For the benefit of @stephenrand @woz
    What happens in this situation is that we have to close the account, and start a new one.
    Takes a few days but this is being sorted for @d76d4dp who will receive a welcome pack very soon
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• thanks marc, I thought so and as suggested in my first reply.
  • thanks marc, I thought so and as suggested in my first reply.

• Can someone from customer services please ring me.
  • Can someone from customer services please ring me.

• hi hothers
    pp don’t have a call centre, although in certain circumstances you might get a call. if it’s not urgent or to do with opening readings or bills wattbot is the place to go.
    If you submit your question by wattbot type message the team you’ll get a reply usually within 24 hrs.
    Is there anything the community can help with?
  • hi hothers
    pp don’t have a call centre, although in certain circumstances you might get a call. if it’s not urgent or to do with opening readings or bills wattbot is the place to go.
    If you submit your question by wattbot type message the team you’ll get a reply usually within 24 hrs.

• I think my final bill is incorrect and would like to give my meter readings to someone
  • I think my final bill is incorrect and would like to give my meter readings to someone

• Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hatton View Post
    I think my final bill is incorrect and would like to give my meter readings to someone
    Hi Paul
    You'll need to open the app, logon, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' (without the quote marks) in the question box and then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hatton View Post
    I think my final bill is incorrect and would like to give my meter readings to someone
    Hi Paul
    You'll need to open the app, logon, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' (without the quote marks) in the question box and then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.
    Stephen

• You say use WattBot but I don't seem to be able to access it. There is no 'help' section visible in my account menu.
  • You say use WattBot but I don't seem to be able to access it. There is no 'help' section visible in my account menu.

• Quote Originally Posted by Benearl View Post
    You say use WattBot but I don't seem to be able to access it. There is no 'help' section visible in my account menu.
    Have you tried opening the app, logging on then clicking on the three little bars top right hand corner?

Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Benearl View Post
    You say use WattBot but I don't seem to be able to access it. There is no 'help' section visible in my account menu.
    Have you tried opening the app, logging on then clicking on the three little bars top right hand corner?

Stephen

• hi Ben
    if you can no longer use wattbot you'll need to send a direct message.
    Is wattbot no longer working?
    I'm now confused about this, I though it had been sorted a while ago and wattbot continued to work even if an account was closed.
    ​If that isn't the case it needs fixing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benearl View Post
  • hi Ben
    if you can no longer use wattbot you'll need to send a direct message.
    Is wattbot no longer working?
    I'm now confused about this, I though it had been sorted a while ago and wattbot continued to work even if an account was closed.
    ​If that isn't the case it needs fixing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benearl View Post

• Customer service number

I am very surprised and stocked to find there is no customer service contact number. I was told everything is done via app.So I seriously thinking of cancelling my switch to Pure Planet
  • I am very surprised and stocked to find there is no customer service contact number. I was told everything is done via app.So I seriously thinking of cancelling my switch to Pure Planet

• hi Keeran and welcome to the community.
    PP don't have call centres it keeps costs down. If you need help with anything account related just head off to wattbot in help and type message the team and your question, replies usually within 24 hours. You'll also find lots of help in the community.
    Is there something you need help with? Replies in the community are usually quite quick.
    (have to agree though what with a no-deal on the way stocked is better than shocked...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
    I am very surprised and stocked to find there is no customer service contact number. I was told everything is done via app.So I seriously thinking of cancelling my switch to Pure Planet
    Last edited by woz; 10-09-19 at 13:12.
  • hi Keeran and welcome to the community.
    PP don't have call centres it keeps costs down. If you need help with anything account related just head off to wattbot in help and type message the team and your question, replies usually within 24 hours. You'll also find lots of help in the community.
    Is there something you need help with? Replies in the community are usually quite quick.
    (have to agree though what with a no-deal on the way stocked is better than shocked...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeran View Post

• I've just bought a house that is currently with Pure Planet. I need to find out my meter numbers so I can switch supplier. Can you please advise how I can do that?
  • I've just bought a house that is currently with Pure Planet. I need to find out my meter numbers so I can switch supplier. Can you please advise how I can do that?

• Quote Originally Posted by GandG View Post
    I've just bought a house that is currently with Pure Planet. I need to find out my meter numbers so I can switch supplier. Can you please advise how I can do that?
    Hi there
    The usual place to find the meter number (MPAN) is on your bill. But of course you haven't got a bill as yet...

What you need to do is join Pure Planet yourself, and when you have done that successfully, you will be able to initiate a switch to another supplier.

The info is given here:
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...pply#ckb_start
    Last edited by stephenrand; 12-09-19 at 21:15.
  • Quote Originally Posted by GandG View Post
    I've just bought a house that is currently with Pure Planet. I need to find out my meter numbers so I can switch supplier. Can you please advise how I can do that?
    Hi there
    The usual place to find the meter number (MPAN) is on your bill. But of course you haven't got a bill as yet...

What you need to do is join Pure Planet yourself, and when you have done that successfully, you will be able to initiate a switch to another supplier.

The info is given here:
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...pply#ckb_start

• hi G(and G)
    ​You don't need to know the mpan to switch.
    Quote Originally Posted by GandG View Post
  • hi G(and G)
    ​You don't need to know the mpan to switch.
    Quote Originally Posted by GandG View Post

• Telephone Number or chat facility

Hello,
    Does anyone have a telephone number for me to call Pure Planet customer Services - I'm having trouble with my smart meter.

​kathryn
  • Hello,
    Does anyone have a telephone number for me to call Pure Planet customer Services - I'm having trouble with my smart meter.

​kathryn

• Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn View Post
    Hello,

​kathryn
    Hi Kathryn
    Welcome to the community.
    Pure Planet is a digital company and does not have a call centre.

What is your problem with your smart meter, maybe the community can help. You can also use the search facility to see if your problem and a solution has been posted before
  • Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn View Post
    Hello,

​kathryn
    Hi Kathryn
    Welcome to the community.
    Pure Planet is a digital company and does not have a call centre.

What is your problem with your smart meter, maybe the community can help. You can also use the search facility to see if your problem and a solution has been posted before

• Even though I don't necessarily agree I can understand the reasoning behind the (lack of a) call centre. But to even not have a direct email? The posts in the community get answered, so why not make it easy for your customers to contact you directly instead of having to go public with every single query? The community pages are getting far too complicated - they were designed to help your customers find their own answers instead of contacting/bothering you directly. What we have now is a search box that then spews out pages and pages of results - most of which don't answer the query, resulting in far more time wasted by your customers whilst they get increasingly frustrated that they cannot have a simple query resolved. Start a private messaging function and get rid of your chatbots and list and lists of similar posts. It would be nice if you made the same effort trying to keep your customers (by improving their customer experience) as you do trying to get them in the first place. Would be worth remembering that most (if not all) Pure Planet customers will have switched over to you from another supplier - I'm pretty confident that if they are not happy they will just as quickly go somewhere else. Might be worth revisiting the ethos around your budget breakdown of investing in smart devices and customer experience.
  • Even though I don't necessarily agree I can understand the reasoning behind the (lack of a) call centre. But to even not have a direct email? The posts in the community get answered, so why not make it easy for your customers to contact you directly instead of having to go public with every single query? The community pages are getting far too complicated - they were designed to help your customers find their own answers instead of contacting/bothering you directly. What we have now is a search box that then spews out pages and pages of results - most of which don't answer the query, resulting in far more time wasted by your customers whilst they get increasingly frustrated that they cannot have a simple query resolved. Start a private messaging function and get rid of your chatbots and list and lists of similar posts. It would be nice if you made the same effort trying to keep your customers (by improving their customer experience) as you do trying to get them in the first place. Would be worth remembering that most (if not all) Pure Planet customers will have switched over to you from another supplier - I'm pretty confident that if they are not happy they will just as quickly go somewhere else. Might be worth revisiting the ethos around your budget breakdown of investing in smart devices and customer experience.

• hi myauntie
    look upon wattbot as email, type message the team and send your message you will get a reply Email isn’t instant I sent a query to another provider and waited 3 weeks so 24hrs is acceptable.
    Also you can login from a non smart device i.e. laptop etc.
    I agree with you about the search and have said so previously.
  • hi myauntie
    look upon wattbot as email, type message the team and send your message you will get a reply Email isn’t instant I sent a query to another provider and waited 3 weeks so 24hrs is acceptable.
    Also you can login from a non smart device i.e. laptop etc.
    I agree with you about the search and have said so previously.