• Good morning @JeremyS
    The second MPAN should be fine, if it's not related to the first.
    One of the team will be replying to you today in WattBot
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Good morning @JeremyS
    The second MPAN should be fine, if it's not related to the first.
    One of the team will be replying to you today in WattBot

• Unable to give meter reading until 11/12/2018
  • Unable to give meter reading until 11/12/2018

• Quote Originally Posted by Glanydwr2012 View Post
    Unable to give meter reading until 11/12/2018
    Hi @Glanydwr2012
    Welcome to the community!
    Is everything OK?

• Quote Originally Posted by Glanydwr2012 View Post
    Unable to give meter reading until 11/12/2018
    Hi @Glanydwr2012
    Is everything OK?

• Hi. Supposedly I have a reply from WattBott but I'm damned if I can find it. A lot of people seem upset at the difficulty in interacting with you. Sure you have "smart" tech, but like a"Smart" car it's not too practical. (Imho).
    Companies house website has address for your registered office in Bath, and home addresses for two current directors. Perhaps snail mail might be the way to go.
    Prove you're not being run from EG. A laptop in an Islington cafe? and deal with people properly.
  • Hi. Supposedly I have a reply from WattBott but I'm damned if I can find it. A lot of people seem upset at the difficulty in interacting with you. Sure you have "smart" tech, but like a"Smart" car it's not too practical. (Imho).
    Companies house website has address for your registered office in Bath, and home addresses for two current directors. Perhaps snail mail might be the way to go.
    Prove you're not being run from EG. A laptop in an Islington cafe? and deal with people properly.

• I dont know how the hell I do this but I am moving on friday 14th december 2018. There is NOTHING in the app to facilitate this. I have been bouncing around logins, had one message bounced and totally fed up with the effort. As far as I can see from your limited support/menus you do not accommodate moving and I have to close this account and start another. Thats perfectly fine by me. So I will enter meter readings on 14/12/18 and I expect you to finalise account and refund or charge me final bill as appropriate. If you dont I will terminate my DD and we can have a wrangle for a while. I am hoping you are better than that
  • I dont know how the hell I do this but I am moving on friday 14th december 2018. There is NOTHING in the app to facilitate this. I have been bouncing around logins, had one message bounced and totally fed up with the effort. As far as I can see from your limited support/menus you do not accommodate moving and I have to close this account and start another. Thats perfectly fine by me. So I will enter meter readings on 14/12/18 and I expect you to finalise account and refund or charge me final bill as appropriate. If you dont I will terminate my DD and we can have a wrangle for a while. I am hoping you are better than that

• Quote Originally Posted by Larcs View Post
    I dont know how the hell I do this but I am moving on friday 14th december 2018. There is NOTHING in the app to facilitate this. I have been bouncing around logins, had one message bounced and totally fed up with the effort. As far as I can see from your limited support/menus you do not accommodate moving and I have to close this account and start another. Thats perfectly fine by me. So I will enter meter readings on 14/12/18 and I expect you to finalise account and refund or charge me final bill as appropriate. If you dont I will terminate my DD and we can have a wrangle for a while. I am hoping you are better than that
    hi Larcs
    You're correct, there is not a bespoke "moving home" button in the app to facilitate this, perhaps there could be in a future iteration.
    There are however many posts in the community about moving.
    You can't take your supplier with you, (no need to cheer!) you'll need to close the account at your existing address and submit meter readings etc.
    HERE is a link to some information about that.

You'll need to go to help in the app and type "message the team" with all the info.

Also typing "moving home" into wattbot produced the following screen:
    Name:  watt-moving.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  96.6 KB
    Post back if you need more help.
    Last edited by woz; 08-12-18 at 02:45.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Larcs View Post
    I dont know how the hell I do this but I am moving on friday 14th december 2018. There is NOTHING in the app to facilitate this. I have been bouncing around logins, had one message bounced and totally fed up with the effort. As far as I can see from your limited support/menus you do not accommodate moving and I have to close this account and start another. Thats perfectly fine by me. So I will enter meter readings on 14/12/18 and I expect you to finalise account and refund or charge me final bill as appropriate. If you dont I will terminate my DD and we can have a wrangle for a while. I am hoping you are better than that
    hi Larcs
    You're correct, there is not a bespoke "moving home" button in the app to facilitate this, perhaps there could be in a future iteration.
    There are however many posts in the community about moving.
    You can't take your supplier with you, (no need to cheer!) you'll need to close the account at your existing address and submit meter readings etc.
    HERE is a link to some information about that.

You'll need to go to help in the app and type "message the team" with all the info.

Also typing "moving home" into wattbot produced the following screen:
    Name:  watt-moving.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  96.6 KB
    Post back if you need more help.

• Hello
    Just did the update at about 1.30 pm today and all I have is a blue screen.
    What happened
    Regards Terry
  • Hello
    What happened
    Regards Terry

• hi terry10
    not sure what you're seeing, is it still prompting you to update? If so update from app store? (mine took 2 goes, strangely clicking on open in app store took me back to update now screen, 2nd time it updated successfully!)
    Ios or android and what device?
    If not first try a restart of your phone, if that fails I suggest delete app and reinstall.
    The ios version apears to be working for me, would anyone on android like to report a happy upgrade?
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry10 View Post
    Hello
    What happened
    Regards Terry
    Last edited by woz; 21-01-19 at 15:56.
  • hi terry10
    not sure what you're seeing, is it still prompting you to update? If so update from app store? (mine took 2 goes, strangely clicking on open in app store took me back to update now screen, 2nd time it updated successfully!)
    Ios or android and what device?
    If not first try a restart of your phone, if that fails I suggest delete app and reinstall.
    The ios version apears to be working for me, would anyone on android like to report a happy upgrade?
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry10 View Post
    Hello
    What happened
    Regards Terry

• hi Larcs
    Just to mention that you can't transfer your energy supplier to another property with ANY supplier.
    I hope the move went well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larcs View Post
  • hi Larcs
    Just to mention that you can't transfer your energy supplier to another property with ANY supplier.
    I hope the move went well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larcs View Post

• Hi Terry10 and following Woz's response...same same on the blue screen and it took a couple of goes. First blue screen I just completely deleted the app, but got the same.
    Looked at your message on my laptop and thought I would sign in to the community and log my glitch..low and behold a few mins later the app loaded on my IOS9 iPad with an update from Marc. Cheers Y'all
  • Hi Terry10 and following Woz's response...same same on the blue screen and it took a couple of goes. First blue screen I just completely deleted the app, but got the same.
    Looked at your message on my laptop and thought I would sign in to the community and log my glitch..low and behold a few mins later the app loaded on my IOS9 iPad with an update from Marc. Cheers Y'all

• [QUOTE=Colin M;11402]I need to speak to a member of staff instead of wattbot. Is this possible? I need to confirm my account has been closed and the final meter reading was received. I was planning on bringing Pure Planet across to my new property but this is just impossible and now I can't see my history nor have I received any confirmation of my account closuer.
  • [QUOTE=Colin M;11402]I need to speak to a member of staff instead of wattbot. Is this possible? I need to confirm my account has been closed and the final meter reading was received. I was planning on bringing Pure Planet across to my new property but this is just impossible and now I can't see my history nor have I received any confirmation of my account closuer.

• Quote Originally Posted by lfrankcombe View Post
    I need to speak to a member of staff instead of wattbot. Is this possible? I need to confirm my account has been closed and the final meter reading was received. I was planning on bringing Pure Planet across to my new property but this is just impossible and now I can't see my history nor have I received any confirmation of my account closuer.
    Hi @lfrankcombe
    I've checked this out with our Member services team.
    Your account was closed 25 Jan. The team emailed you your statement on 28 Jan too.

• Quote Originally Posted by lfrankcombe View Post
    I need to speak to a member of staff instead of wattbot. Is this possible? I need to confirm my account has been closed and the final meter reading was received. I was planning on bringing Pure Planet across to my new property but this is just impossible and now I can't see my history nor have I received any confirmation of my account closuer.
    Hi @lfrankcombe
    I've checked this out with our Member services team.
    Your account was closed 25 Jan. The team emailed you your statement on 28 Jan too.

• What PP is charging us does not make sense, email receives is not clear can you call me please! you are asking more money than planned without any explanation ! chris kennedy
    Last edited by Marc; 12-03-19 at 09:06. Reason: Removing mobile number from a public forum
  • What PP is charging us does not make sense, email receives is not clear can you call me please! you are asking more money than planned without any explanation ! chris kennedy

• Quote Originally Posted by Afbk View Post
    What PP is charging us does not make sense, email receives is not clear can you call me please! you are asking more money than planned without any explanation ! chris kennedy
    Hi @Afbk
    Thanks for posting.
    What is it that isn't clear? I'm sure me and other Members will be able to help.
    (BTW I've edited your post to remove your mobile number, as this is a public forum )

• Quote Originally Posted by Afbk View Post
    What PP is charging us does not make sense, email receives is not clear can you call me please! you are asking more money than planned without any explanation ! chris kennedy
    Hi @Afbk
    Thanks for posting.
    What is it that isn't clear? I'm sure me and other Members will be able to help.
    (BTW I've edited your post to remove your mobile number, as this is a public forum )

• I need to change my email address and I need my password to do this. I do not know my password and the site does not allow me to re-set my password - it just send a link to my current email address which logs me back into the site
  • I need to change my email address and I need my password to do this. I do not know my password and the site does not allow me to re-set my password - it just send a link to my current email address which logs me back into the site

• Quote Originally Posted by Justhisguy View Post
    I need to change my email address and I need my password to do this. I do not know my password and the site does not allow me to re-set my password - it just send a link to my current email address which logs me back into the site
    Hi there
    I asked Wattbot how to change your email address. The answer is "To change your email address, ask to message the team. Once I've passed the conversation to them, send your new email address. They'll change it and confirm with you via email once it's done."

That assumes you know how to message the team. In case you don't, go to the three little bars top right, go to Help, click on Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the subject line and explain that you want to change your email address.

Then the process above should be under way.

Hope that helps
    Stephen
    I need to change my email address and I need my password to do this. I do not know my password and the site does not allow me to re-set my password - it just send a link to my current email address which logs me back into the site
    Hi there
    I asked Wattbot how to change your email address. The answer is "To change your email address, ask to message the team. Once I've passed the conversation to them, send your new email address. They'll change it and confirm with you via email once it's done."

That assumes you know how to message the team. In case you don't, go to the three little bars top right, go to Help, click on Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the subject line and explain that you want to change your email address.

Then the process above should be under way.

Hope that helps
    Stephen

• Attachment 1922 Sorry but I do not see 3 little bars top right (attached screenshot)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Justhisguy; 30-03-19 at 22:40.
  • Attachment 1922 Sorry but I do not see 3 little bars top right (attached screenshot)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Attachment 1922 Sorry but I do not see 3 little bars top right (attached screenshot)
    Hello.
    You need to exit the community and go back to the homepage.
    Attachment 1922 Sorry but I do not see 3 little bars top right (attached screenshot)
    Hello.
    You need to exit the community and go back to the homepage.

• I've been trying to get a response from the team to an ongoing enquiry but not having any success currently. I see that others have had similar problems in the past. What exactly is supposed happen when I type in message the team?! When I go to wattbot it just takes me to the open conversation to which I'm awaiting a response. There doesn't appear to be any way to start a new enquiry.

I've read the comments from various sources about new company/small team/effective use of resources etc, nevertheless this is a business that I'm trying to communicate with and I feel as though I'm wasting a lot of time trying to address what I think should be a fairly straightforward issue. I suspect I'm not alone in finding this a very frustrating way of having to communicate with my energy supplier and I'm sorry but at the moment it doesn't feel like a good approach to customer service!
  • I've been trying to get a response from the team to an ongoing enquiry but not having any success currently. I see that others have had similar problems in the past. What exactly is supposed happen when I type in message the team?! When I go to wattbot it just takes me to the open conversation to which I'm awaiting a response. There doesn't appear to be any way to start a new enquiry.

I've read the comments from various sources about new company/small team/effective use of resources etc, nevertheless this is a business that I'm trying to communicate with and I feel as though I'm wasting a lot of time trying to address what I think should be a fairly straightforward issue. I suspect I'm not alone in finding this a very frustrating way of having to communicate with my energy supplier and I'm sorry but at the moment it doesn't feel like a good approach to customer service!

• Quote Originally Posted by richardn View Post
    I've been trying to get a response from the team to an ongoing enquiry but not having any success currently. I see that others have had similar problems in the past. What exactly is supposed happen when I type in message the team?! When I go to wattbot it just takes me to the open conversation to which I'm awaiting a response. There doesn't appear to be any way to start a new enquiry.
    Hi there
    After you had put 'message the team', did you send another message explaining the problem?
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by richardn View Post
    I've been trying to get a response from the team to an ongoing enquiry but not having any success currently. I see that others have had similar problems in the past. What exactly is supposed happen when I type in message the team?! When I go to wattbot it just takes me to the open conversation to which I'm awaiting a response. There doesn't appear to be any way to start a new enquiry.
    Hi there
    After you had put 'message the team', did you send another message explaining the problem?
    Stephen