• I need to speak to a member of staff instead of wattbot. Is this possible? Trying to resolve my switch over
  • I need to speak to a member of staff instead of wattbot. Is this possible? Trying to resolve my switch over

• Quote Originally Posted by Colin M View Post
    I need to speak to a member of staff instead of wattbot. Is this possible? Trying to resolve my switch over
    Hi Colin,
    Pure Planet do not have an inbound call centre.
    You can message the team by typing to Wattbot 'message the team' and they will get back to you.

What's the problem with the switch? The community here might be able to assist
    Last edited by MrSmart; 12-09-18 at 08:50.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Colin M View Post
    I need to speak to a member of staff instead of wattbot. Is this possible? Trying to resolve my switch over
    Hi Colin,
    Pure Planet do not have an inbound call centre.
    You can message the team by typing to Wattbot 'message the team' and they will get back to you.

What's the problem with the switch? The community here might be able to assist

• Hi @Colin M
    Our Member services team have sent you a chat message, and also an SMS, about your account.
    It should be sorted

Quote Originally Posted by Colin M View Post
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @Colin M
    Our Member services team have sent you a chat message, and also an SMS, about your account.
    It should be sorted

Quote Originally Posted by Colin M View Post

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Hello, I have just looked at my latest statement and it is clear that the day & night (rate 1 & rate 2) readings are swapped over. My apologies, I still believe the impr01 & impr02 readings are reversed relative to your assignment for rate 1 & rate 2.

I hope that it will soon be possible to have a smart meter and we can get past this problem.

Please re-do the latest statement with the latest meter readings reversed. Thank you. Best regards, Derek
  • Hello, I have just looked at my latest statement and it is clear that the day & night (rate 1 & rate 2) readings are swapped over. My apologies, I still believe the impr01 & impr02 readings are reversed relative to your assignment for rate 1 & rate 2.

I hope that it will soon be possible to have a smart meter and we can get past this problem.

Please re-do the latest statement with the latest meter readings reversed. Thank you. Best regards, Derek

• Hi @Derek Read
    No worries, happens to the best of us
    Please send us new (correct!) readings asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Read View Post
    Hello, I have just looked at my latest statement and it is clear that the day & night (rate 1 & rate 2) readings are swapped over. My apologies, I still believe the impr01 & impr02 readings are reversed relative to your assignment for rate 1 & rate 2.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @Derek Read
    No worries, happens to the best of us
    Please send us new (correct!) readings asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Read View Post
    Hello, I have just looked at my latest statement and it is clear that the day & night (rate 1 & rate 2) readings are swapped over. My apologies, I still believe the impr01 & impr02 readings are reversed relative to your assignment for rate 1 & rate 2.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Are you aware that 4000 kg of carbon dioxide is equivalent to 2,036,363 litres. Thought I'd mention it as 2 million litres seems a better marketing number than the weight. Normal people don't relate to the weight of a gass. Sorry for being nerdy enough to calculate that
  • Are you aware that 4000 kg of carbon dioxide is equivalent to 2,036,363 litres. Thought I'd mention it as 2 million litres seems a better marketing number than the weight. Normal people don't relate to the weight of a gass. Sorry for being nerdy enough to calculate that

• Quote Originally Posted by Art283 View Post
    Are you aware that 4000 kg of carbon dioxide is equivalent to 2,036,363 litres. Thought I'd mention it as 2 million litres seems a better marketing number than the weight. Normal people don't relate to the weight of a gass. Sorry for being nerdy enough to calculate that
    Love it @Art283
    Personally, no, I wasn't aware!
    Cheers for the feedback. I will pass it on to our marketing team

If you don't mind me asking, how did you calculate that?!

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Art283 View Post
    Are you aware that 4000 kg of carbon dioxide is equivalent to 2,036,363 litres. Thought I'd mention it as 2 million litres seems a better marketing number than the weight. Normal people don't relate to the weight of a gass. Sorry for being nerdy enough to calculate that
    Love it @Art283
    Personally, no, I wasn't aware!
    Cheers for the feedback. I will pass it on to our marketing team

If you don't mind me asking, how did you calculate that?!

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• @Art283 I really like that you've taken the time to do this comparison! I'll definitely consider it for our next co2 savings comparisons.

As a follow nerd, you might like this website https://www.bluebulbprojects.com/Mea...036363+litres+

(2,036,363 litres is about nine-tenths as big as a hot air balloon. Or four-fifths as big as an Olympic swimming pool).

The average Pure Planet Member saves about a giraffes-worth of CO2 a year!
  • @Art283 I really like that you've taken the time to do this comparison! I'll definitely consider it for our next co2 savings comparisons.

As a follow nerd, you might like this website https://www.bluebulbprojects.com/Mea...036363+litres+

(2,036,363 litres is about nine-tenths as big as a hot air balloon. Or four-fifths as big as an Olympic swimming pool).

The average Pure Planet Member saves about a giraffes-worth of CO2 a year!

• hi Art, interesting though that is it's not a valid comparison as the volume changes with temperature and pressure, which is exactly why it's usually quoted in weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Art283 View Post
    Last edited by woz; 17-10-18 at 15:15. Reason: PV = nRT
  • hi Art, interesting though that is it's not a valid comparison as the volume changes with temperature and pressure, which is exactly why it's usually quoted in weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Art283 View Post

• Wattbot does not respond to any questions, not even 'message the team'. I have sent many messages in the past via wattbot that just goes into a black hole. How else can I contact your team without making a complaint?
  • Wattbot does not respond to any questions, not even 'message the team'. I have sent many messages in the past via wattbot that just goes into a black hole. How else can I contact your team without making a complaint?

• Hello pcbl.
    In most cases this forum is the best place to make contact and ask questions.
    So my question is whats your question?
  • Hello pcbl.
    In most cases this forum is the best place to make contact and ask questions.
    So my question is whats your question?

• Hello, I need to contact Pure Planet but Wattbot isn’t responding to anything I say. If I say ‘message the team’ I get no reply.

Can you help?
  • Hello, I need to contact Pure Planet but Wattbot isn’t responding to anything I say. If I say ‘message the team’ I get no reply.

Can you help?

• Hi @Tomtomhi
    Welcome to the community!
    What's up? Perhaps we can help?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @Tomtomhi

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi @Tomtomhi
    Hi Mark,

I got a message from my old supplier saying they haven’t received the final meter readings from PP when I switched, so they can’t give me a final bill. They asked me to contact PP to ask to send them.

Ta, Tom
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi @Tomtomhi
    Hi Mark,

I got a message from my old supplier saying they haven’t received the final meter readings from PP when I switched, so they can’t give me a final bill. They asked me to contact PP to ask to send them.

Ta, Tom

• Thanks @Tomtomhi
    It takes up to six weeks from the date you came on supply for readings to be sent and final bills / refunds from old suppliers sent out.
    The reason it takes that long is that the opening/closing readings are validated by an energy industry regulator.
    More info here.
    Hope that explains it

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Thanks @Tomtomhi
    It takes up to six weeks from the date you came on supply for readings to be sent and final bills / refunds from old suppliers sent out.
    The reason it takes that long is that the opening/closing readings are validated by an energy industry regulator.
    More info here.
    Hope that explains it

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• My change over was meant to be 17 Nov, my account details seem to have disappeared from app and I appear to be paying 2 suppliers. What is going on?
  • My change over was meant to be 17 Nov, my account details seem to have disappeared from app and I appear to be paying 2 suppliers. What is going on?

• Quote Originally Posted by Dawnd View Post
    My change over was meant to be 17 Nov, my account details seem to have disappeared from app and I appear to be paying 2 suppliers. What is going on?
    Hi @Dawnd
    I've flagged this with our team.
    It looks like you switched away from us.
    You're not on supply with Pure Planet.
    Have you contacted our team via WattBot in the app?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Dawnd View Post
    My change over was meant to be 17 Nov, my account details seem to have disappeared from app and I appear to be paying 2 suppliers. What is going on?
    Hi @Dawnd
    I've flagged this with our team.
    It looks like you switched away from us.
    You're not on supply with Pure Planet.
    Have you contacted our team via WattBot in the app?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Hello, I have been a customer of Pure Planet for couple of months now and all seemed to be going well, so I decided to switch my other MPAN over last week. I have checked with the switching company and all the digital paperwork was completed on 20.11 and Pure Planet had everything on 21.11, but despite chasing through the switching company and a number of times on Wattbot I have still heard nothing?? I can not even connect to Pure Planet on the app now - have they gone out of business? What is happening?
  • Hello, I have been a customer of Pure Planet for couple of months now and all seemed to be going well, so I decided to switch my other MPAN over last week. I have checked with the switching company and all the digital paperwork was completed on 20.11 and Pure Planet had everything on 21.11, but despite chasing through the switching company and a number of times on Wattbot I have still heard nothing?? I can not even connect to Pure Planet on the app now - have they gone out of business? What is happening?

• Hi @JeremyS
    Welcome to the community. Thanks for posting
    I've checked with our Member services team. An email was sent to you on 21 Nov about an MPAN mismatch.
    The price comparison website won't have detail on what's happening with your account.
    As you've sent our team a message via WattBot I'll flag it up to them to get back to you.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @JeremyS
    Welcome to the community. Thanks for posting
    I've checked with our Member services team. An email was sent to you on 21 Nov about an MPAN mismatch.
    The price comparison website won't have detail on what's happening with your account.
    As you've sent our team a message via WattBot I'll flag it up to them to get back to you.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• marc, I have checked all email for 21.11 both inbox and spam and there is nothing from Pure Planet - I have been receiving other emails from Pure Planet i.e. price increase email today??? It is NOT the price comparison website that have advised me you have the information but Envirolinx who do the switching work on their behalf. Please can you get somebody to actually contact me to get this sorted - I repeat I have already put one MPAN with you and wish to put ANOTHER number MPAN to Pure Planet.

- - - Updated - - -

There is still no reply or any reaction to any communication on Wattbot
  • marc, I have checked all email for 21.11 both inbox and spam and there is nothing from Pure Planet - I have been receiving other emails from Pure Planet i.e. price increase email today??? It is NOT the price comparison website that have advised me you have the information but Envirolinx who do the switching work on their behalf. Please can you get somebody to actually contact me to get this sorted - I repeat I have already put one MPAN with you and wish to put ANOTHER number MPAN to Pure Planet.

- - - Updated - - -

There is still no reply or any reaction to any communication on Wattbot