Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  • CHALLENGE: Living without disposable plastics for a month

Hi All! I’m Laura, from Marketing at Pure Planet.

Starting today, I’m going to try and give up disposable plastic for a month. Through this, I’m going to try and learn just how big my plastic footprint is - and the further impacts of it. If you’d like to follow my journey, I’ll be posting updates of how I get on and the problems I come across.

If you'd like some more information about what I'm doing, then check out the Pure Planet blog.

I’d love to hear if anyone has done anything similar, has any hints and tips or just any thoughts on living plastic free. Or if anyone would like to join me then please get in touch. I’m sure I’ll come across some funny situations as well as some difficult ones, so watch this space!

- - - Updated - - -

First issue: My train tickets for my commute are covered in a plastic film.. Do I still go to work? (The answer was yes. If anything this challenge is going to increase my costs so to work it is)
  • Hi All! I’m Laura, from Marketing at Pure Planet.

Starting today, I’m going to try and give up disposable plastic for a month. Through this, I’m going to try and learn just how big my plastic footprint is - and the further impacts of it. If you’d like to follow my journey, I’ll be posting updates of how I get on and the problems I come across.

If you'd like some more information about what I'm doing, then check out the Pure Planet blog.

I’d love to hear if anyone has done anything similar, has any hints and tips or just any thoughts on living plastic free. Or if anyone would like to join me then please get in touch. I’m sure I’ll come across some funny situations as well as some difficult ones, so watch this space!

- - - Updated - - -

First issue: My train tickets for my commute are covered in a plastic film.. Do I still go to work? (The answer was yes. If anything this challenge is going to increase my costs so to work it is)