• thanks for the reply
    ​ it's still in the trial stage it will come eventually, although reading your meter once a month isn't a big impediment (of course there are exceptions).
    Quote Originally Posted by miklav View Post
    Ah, that's really disappointing. On that basis I'll likely stick with my current supplier and look out for the time when things can be switched more easily. thanks for your response.
  • thanks for the reply
    ​ it's still in the trial stage it will come eventually, although reading your meter once a month isn't a big impediment (of course there are exceptions).
    Quote Originally Posted by miklav View Post
    Ah, that's really disappointing. On that basis I'll likely stick with my current supplier and look out for the time when things can be switched more easily. thanks for your response.

• I have a smart meter in my new home but do not have a digital usage meter from OP and still send in readings ? Can you not accept smart meter readings direct and do you not supply usage digital meters to show how much is being used.
  • I have a smart meter in my new home but do not have a digital usage meter from OP and still send in readings ? Can you not accept smart meter readings direct and do you not supply usage digital meters to show how much is being used.

• Quote Originally Posted by tjdaz1 View Post
    I have a smart meter in my new home but do not have a digital usage meter from OP and still send in readings ? Can you not accept smart meter readings direct and do you not supply usage digital meters to show how much is being used.
    Hi @tjdaz1
    Check out this FAQ which has more info
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by tjdaz1 View Post
    I have a smart meter in my new home but do not have a digital usage meter from OP and still send in readings ? Can you not accept smart meter readings direct and do you not supply usage digital meters to show how much is being used.
    Hi @tjdaz1
    Check out this FAQ which has more info
    Community Manager - Pure Planet