Renaming the 'how to refer friends and earn £25' section

• 31 July 2019
  • 5 replies

Hi everyone :o

We're thinking of renaming the 'How to refer friends and earn £25' section, to make what it's about a bit clearer to Members.

We thought a change to 'Referring friends to Pure Planet' would work better - what're your thoughts? 😕

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
It's already effectively renamed within the article as How do I refer a friend to Pure Planet, so that seems to make sense and it gives you 2 hits in the search, referring and refer.
Are you rewriting the article? Just to point out that it's inconsistent with the £50 reward which I appreciate is temporary.

Nataly;34375:
Hi everyone :o

We're thinking of renaming the 'How to refer friends and earn £25' section, to make what it's about a bit clearer to Members.

We thought a change to 'Referring friends to Pure Planet' would work better - what're your thoughts? 😕
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I think it’s more eye catching as it is tbh, but if it’s because of the fifty notes, as Wozeeta says - that’s only short term. I’d leave as is Nat, but up to you 🤷*♀️
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
how to make money.

A somewhat sarcastic header but lets face it thats what the attraction of refer a friend is and in the future any other ways of earning a few quid in cash or credit could be put under the same header.
Could also include money saving posts as a sub section.
Well, we have some exciting plans to change up refer a friend :rolleyes:...

So we won't be changing it for the £50 as it's temporary☝, but the other changes won't be ;)

Also think that when people are using the drop-down to 'start a new conversation' it's easier to spot, at a glance, if it's shorter 🆙
Simply call it Pure Planet Rewards - in there you can offer more rather than just £25 or £50.