Poor contrast text on community pages

Could you make the text on these messages display as black on white rather than faint grey-blue? It would make it much easier to read. I know that I can adjust my browser to a high-contrast mode, but it should not be necessary to do that just because the pages have a design which provides poor accessibility.

7 replies

Agreed...... That would help with clarity on small hand held devices like mobile phones.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
The default text is blue, it should be black, it's a change that needs to come from PP but you can choose it on a per post basis if in your settings,Account general settings scroll to bottom and you choose wysiwyg editing.Sadly that doesn't help with all the other posts.
LeonardW;28560:
Could you make the text on these messages display as black on white rather than faint grey-blue? It would make it much easier to read. I know that I can adjust my browser to a high-contrast mode, but it should not be necessary to do that just because the pages have a design which provides poor accessibility.
LeonardW;28560:

Hi @LeonardW
Thanks for posting this.
I'm sure this is easily doable. We're checking it out, and I'll let you guys know how we get on 🆙
Welcome back @Marc.... Nice hols I hope
Gray4276;28799:
Welcome back @Marc.... Nice hols I hope

Thanks @Gray4276
Great to be back! Yep, v nice and chilled week off. :D
Have I missed anything?!
Hello again @LeonardW @Gray4276 @woz
You probably thought I was ignoring this 😮
I blame myself for suggesting it was "easily doable".... turns out it wasn't as easy as it should be.
But! Some progress at last. This will a much easier job for us when we get a minor community platform update next week (ETA morning of 27th Nov).
​​​​​​​
Marc;43141:
Hello again @LeonardW @Gray4276 @woz
You probably thought I was ignoring this 😮
I blame myself for suggesting it was "easily doable".... turns out it wasn't as easy as it should be.
But! Some progress at last. This will a much easier job for us when we get a minor community platform update next week (ETA morning of 27th Nov).
​​​​​​​

Hi @Marc,

​​​​​​​Good to hear 👂.....it's only a minor thing, but......every little bit helps the experience 💪👍