Solved

New app features

• 4 July 2021
  • 3 replies

In a recent Pure Planet blog by Alexandra, Digital Content Creator, it states the following:

"Bring your energy to life and see how your usage compares to that of your neighbours and the rest of the UK. The app will also suggest ways to reduce your carbon footprint, and show how much you’re saving each month."

I can't find these features, can anyone point me in the right direction?

icon

Best answer by Marc 5 July 2021, 11:58

Hi @DJGShef 

Thanks for flagging this one. I’m chatting to Alex about it. There’s a couple of features coming soon and I think we may not have been as precise as we should have on the timings of this.

What’s happened is that the new ‘compare usage’ stuff was due to go live a few days after the launch of the new app. But as there’s been a few bugs, we’ve focused on clearing those first.

The blog post is being updated to make it clearer the feature is coming soon. :thumbsup:

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Marc @Mads , maybe you could help? 

They are not there.

Hi @DJGShef 

Thanks for flagging this one. I’m chatting to Alex about it. There’s a couple of features coming soon and I think we may not have been as precise as we should have on the timings of this.

What’s happened is that the new ‘compare usage’ stuff was due to go live a few days after the launch of the new app. But as there’s been a few bugs, we’ve focused on clearing those first.

The blog post is being updated to make it clearer the feature is coming soon. :thumbsup: