new app

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Probably controversial, but does any else prefer the old up? Just logged in following the update and took me forever to find things that were easy before. 

26 replies

Hi @Lapa,

There have been various discussions on that topic. You are certainly not alone feeling the change is awkward. PP is collating feedback and plan to investigate changing some things (like making it easier to submit readings at any time of the month).

Personally, I think it looks better generally, but some things are harder to find — but some of that is because it’s new and unfamiliar.

Was there something in particular you find worse?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @25 quid 

i logged in to enter my readings. Previously, you just pressed submit readings whereas I had to click around (now I know how a headless chicken feels 😂) and finally found it. I would have thought something that needs to be done each month should be more prominent and not hidden away. 

also seems a bit slow but that could be my internet as having issues today. 

:)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I was trying to get into the app between matches, for half hour. Kept getting this despite every other app opening fine 🤷‍♀️

Now it won’t let me attach. I’ll try in bit

I logged in to enter my readings. Previously, you just pressed submit readings whereas I had to click around (now I know how a headless chicken feels 😂) and finally found it. I would have thought something that needs to be done each month should be more prominent and not hidden away. 

A big button appears at the top to the Home Screen for 3 days before your readings are due. But you’re right, the rest of the time, it’s well hidden!

Cluck cluck — there ain’t nobody here but us chickens!! 😉 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Ah, its  working again. kept getting this message 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I logged in to enter my readings. Previously, you just pressed submit readings whereas I had to click around (now I know how a headless chicken feels 😂) and finally found it. I would have thought something that needs to be done each month should be more prominent and not hidden away. 

A big button appears at the top to the Home Screen for 3 days before your readings are due. But you’re right, the rest of the time, it’s well hidden!

Cluck cluck — there ain’t nobody here but us chickens!! 😉 😂

The chickens rule the place 😂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ah, its  working again. kept getting this message 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Oh sorry bev no idea. Can you try not on WiFi? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks Lapa, seemed to be just a blip, all fine now. Thanks 👍👍👍

Yeah, come on @Bev — get ya act together!! 😉 😆 🤣 😝

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hee hee hee, I’ll miss all these larfs for two weeks 🤣🤣🤣🤣 , eagerly awaiting Mint now 🎾🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Curious

What’s the problem with having the option of “submit a meter reading” available in the menu?

Which menu?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@25 quid

yes I should have been more specific, when you click on the head icon top right there are a number of sections, a bit like a menu but I agree it isn’t really what I’d strictly call a menu, That’s where I meant, a direct option without having to enter any other section.

Or replace the useless global logo at top left (there’s a home button at bottom left). PP is investigating, let’s see what the geeks come up with… Just on the home page seems like an obvious choice to me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’ve just been practising, stop larfing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, as due to submit mid week. Took me ages to realise it was the head! Seriously, I was searching sooooo hard. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks Lapa, seemed to be just a blip, all fine now. Thanks 👍👍👍

Glad it’s all sorted :) 

The new app is rubbish - I still haven’t figured out how to find my previous bills!!!! 

Hello @lorettocourt 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! I’ve just edited your post slightly to remove any profanity. You can find your previous statements under ‘balance and payments’ in the app. 

This may also be useful:

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Think this is the right place for new app feedback, know there were a few threads on the go, but discovered this bug last night, @Marc so thought I’d pop it here too, for when you amalgamate the issues for the nerd turds 👍

Well the irony! The bloomin irony eh! It’s only gone and bloomin worked now! Showing a neat link. How bizarre! 

...and there’s a turn of phrase! 💩

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I still miss a lot of features from App No 1 ............

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I think we’ve all adjusted well our Scubes, but I soooooooo know the thing we all miss soooooo much, and it’s such a simple, playful thing isn’t it, yet made it so so so easy when logging in on the old platty.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It is growing on me (very slowly) but still prefer the old one 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏