help and support site returns no results when searching for ihd…

Yet it has articles mentioning ihd’s. https://purepla.net/support/smart-meters#can-pure-planet-fix-replace-in-home-display

No I don’t 
Yes I do

Seems an oversight given the number of IHD questions we see…

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@25 quid oops...re edited this - ignore original if you saw it.

not much use either way...

I’m talking about the new support site I linked to @woz, but your point is still valid about the forum search. Whilst in the app, I accidentally clicked on the link to it last night.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Does it make any difference if you use capitals? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Nice try, but nope, follow that handy link above to see for yourself. 😈

I wonder how much use that new support site is getting compared to the community? Maybe one of our tame PP overloads will give us a hint… 😉 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m talking about the new support site I linked to @woz, but your point is still valid about the forum search. Whilst in the app, I accidentally clicked on the link to it last night.

@25 quid yes that was precisely my point.

Maybe we can reclaim the community from customer services when they get the “new” support site working? That was subtle...

‘Smart Meter Problem’ also gets no results, maybe it’s just too ‘word specific.’

Maybe the help site needs the new search from the community?

Cheers for the useful feedback everyone!

I’m looking at a synonyms tool option to sort this out. 

Which reminds me. What do you call a dinosaur with an English degree?

A Thesaurus.

:laughing:

(Sorry.)

Thanks again guys. 

Took me a few days to work it out, but I’ve sorted the ‘IHD’ query in our web help and support. It now points to smart meter articles :relaxed:

Lemme know if you spot any more!

Does Lemme point to Motorhead?

🎸

Does Lemme point to Motorhead?

🎸

The I've lost power, what do I do? | Community (purepla.net) guide really misses a trick by failing to make use of this:

Good game, good game!

It’s the ‘final countdown’ to your switch….? :laughing: