Solved

Feedback

Userlevel 2

You have a section in your menu about giving feedback.  How on earth can you give feedback when all you do is send us to a list of “wattbot” questions?  Why can’t we just give feedback normally in our own words?

Am totally fed up of spending so much time trying to get in touch.  Your opening page saying no more canned music etc. is ridiculous.  At least if we are getting canned music then eventually we get through to someone.  I can clean the whole house in the time it takes to attempt to get through and then fail.  Had a smart meter fitted 3 days ago and not working - meter fitting company said to contact you if it doesn’t work after 48 hours - Ha ha let them try that!

icon

Best answer by woz 19 April 2021, 00:10

View original

75 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya LorraineD,

Welcome to PP’s community set up by PP so that its fellow members...thats me.. us.. you.. can provide feedback, have some friendly banter and generally support the process.  PP set up this platform so all the news arrives here...the good, the bad and the ugly. Its transparent and PP learns from its members and I’ve learnt stuff to. Its great and has an ideas board where members suggestions have been implemented. PP ask its member to assist in new projects if you follow the threads regularly. 

wattBot is a great tool (not everyone will agree) when used as a bot...or prefixed with “Message the Team” to get a human  response within 2/3 days ex weekends. Supported by an SMS that an account handlers has responded to our questions - back in bot space.

So is there anything your fellow member can assist you including the 2 great PP community managers Marc and Nat, who return to work tomorrow with no access to our accounts.

Keep posting and you will get a response, it can be fun, is a little different.

PP is not perfect and who is.

Have a glorious day, its so nice out there

Badge +5

@LorraineD I just tried the Feedback item in the app and found it brings a user to these pages. Not Wattbot questions. Are you referring to the right menu item. Yes, if you use Wattbot for help you may get more questions if it does not understand the question asked. Sadly that can go on a bit. But as @Strutt G says, just type in Message the Team in the app with your query and you penetrate the Wattbot barrier.

Userlevel 2

Hi guys - thankyou for your feedback!  Thing is I tried to get “wattbot” to work and there was no way it would take a question at all from me today. Every time I pressed “wattbot” I just got a message asking me to refer someone!  So I was unable to do the “message the team” or anything else as the section just would not come up.  The other day I spent over an hour trying to log onto the web site and it kept coming up “error”.  Eventually after about 20 tries I got in so was pretty fed up. All I wanted to do was give meter readings and it took over an hour.  Agreed to have a smart meter to avoid all this and the thing was fitted on Thursday and is still not working.  Tried to contact PP just to ask for help and the only connection I could get was a complaint form.  I wasn’t really wanting to complain - just get it sorted.  I found this section by chance and had a go with a message but had no idea who may or may not see it but was living in hope that someone may respond.  You are kind in responding but I think you cannot fix my smart meter or let me use wattbot to message the team.  The feedback section I was hoping would enable me to reach someone!

Userlevel 2

Hi guys - me again.  Just managed to send a message via “wattbot” under “message the team” as you suggested.  So now hopefully I may get a response.  Thanks again

Badge +5

@LorraineD We cannot fix it but hopefully one or two who work for Pure Planet will pick up on these posts and pass on the problem. I am not sure why you got an error message trying to log in. Often, if that happens a solution is to exit everything, switch off, wait a few minutes and then fire up again.

If that fails I advise you pour yourself a G&T, sit back and enjoy itand eventually I am sure a response will appear.!

Badge +5

Hi guys - me again.  Just managed to send a message via “wattbot” under “message the team” as you suggested.  So now hopefully I may get a response.  Thanks again

I still suggest the G&T!

Other beverages are also effective!

‘blank’ eye brewery

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Love it that you take the doggy 😁👍💕🐾🐶🍺

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You look a little bit TOO socially distanced there, our Notes bless ya! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Better safe than sorry. Riffraff can be so tiresome! 😉 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁bless ya

By the way, don’t overlook the thread hijacking name the beer game!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I was thinking, on life, poor Lorraine, we’ve totally hijacked her thread, but no, not forgotten. Is it Duck?

🦆 Nope

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Goosey

Goose Eye Brewery, Yup!

But what was the beer?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Better safe than sorry. Riffraff can be so tiresome! 😉 

I’m on my way, hope its a classy do

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Wow! Impressed with myself! Never heard of em but still 🤷‍♀️👍

Oh right, the 🍺. Erm, 🤔🤔🤔🙇‍♀️………...thingybob, oh what dya ma call it…...San summat, ooooooooh tip of tongue, San Miguel

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Poor Lorraine, sorry about this! 😁🙃😉

Hahaha. Not even close! 😉 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I don’t think I will get this as I don’t even drink LOL so don’t even know of many ales! Erm Stella Artois? 🤷‍♀️🤣

Userlevel 2

Hi all - don’t worry about me - I have the large g & t going now.  Who cares about the smart meter?

Good attitude @LorraineD! 😊 

I don’t think I will get this as I don’t even drink LOL so don’t even know of many ales! Erm Stella Artois? 🤷‍♀️🤣

Think “Two rotors”...

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🍸, Just  what we wanted to hear, Lorraine!