Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 13652 replies

See below

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Yeah I mentioned this as wasn’t sure if it affected every system, our Woz. Seems it does as our Notes did his research. It’s slowing things down IMO, but may be coincidence. Not sure why it’s been added but must be a reason. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yeah, I've noticed this this morning.......don't like it! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

It’s here our Woz 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks @Bev (it’s horrible.) 

Hello everyone, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This has been flagged with our platform’s tech team, they’ve assured us that it is a bug which they’re going to fix ASAP! :ok_hand:

Ew, yuk, :nauseated_face:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello everyone, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This has been flagged with our platform’s tech team, they’ve assured us that it is a bug which they’re going to fix ASAP! :ok_hand:

Good 👍

OK, it’s gone from the posting box, but still on the menus.

Ugg

This is now fixed everyone! We can all type now type in serenity! :smile:

Lalalalalaaa, just so happy to type again! :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hee hee hee, funny how such a small thing, in the whole scheme of things, really bothered us all soooooo much hee! It truly did tho! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Nataly not quite cured yet, pasting photo results in the below

Hey @woz, this may sound silly but, what led to you seeing those lines? 

Would be useful to know as I’ve just tried playing around in the text editor here and haven’t been able to find any out of place blue lines! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

ahhh I see what’s going on, it’s intended to show you the bounds of the image but it’s broken.

I copied and pasted the image below the text, the thicker lines then bound the image, mouseover the image shows a one pixel line, clicking on the image changes the line to the thicker 2 pixel line (not necessary, as the 1 pixel adequately shows where the image bounds are. Clicking below the  image and lines disappear. 

talking of mouseover here’s what  I see

As I said earlier, menus are still broken 

Lines, lines, boxes, lines everywhere

This is the cause of @wozy’s lines