bad app and no payment management

• 16 July 2021
  • 8 replies

Why is it so difficult to communicate with this company

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

It's not difficult at all, there are various methods:

The top one is the most preferred, through the app. 

You can send a message directly to the team.

If you log in, click 'help' at the bottom, then click 'Ask a question', Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I messaged them yesterday during the wattbot and had a response within 24 hours. That’s probably your best bet 

Not working no energy usage showing 

Hello @Damdg 

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.

Just to you know, I’ve merged your posts into one place. This is just to avoid us having duplicate conversations in different places.

You’re not seeing energy usage in your app? And you have a question about payments? It’s a monthly Direct Debit. 

Just checking - you’re on supply with PP, yes?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Damdg One possible reason is…

Because you have a preconception of how it should work, and when it doesn’t work like you think it should, you get frustrated. 

Download app, use help>ask a q for support. Human replies usually within a couple of working days or sooner (or slightly longer if high demand)

If you don’t have an account you can still use the app but not use online, so start here if you aren’t yet a customer.

Or if you are:

Do you want to change the DD amount?

You won’t see usage in account until a month goes by, 

if it’s your in-home-display give it a bit longer then use wattbot for a long trawl through support (can take a while to get ihd’s working and not all do work)

Not working no energy usage showing 

Hi @Damdg 

Welcome to the community, it would really help us to help you if you gave a we bit more information than is contained in one sentence.

For instance:

How, other than this community, have you attempted to communicate with Pure Planet?

Have you used ‘WattBot’ (the ‘?’ symbol at the bottom of the app, or when logged in at purepla.net)?

What’s not working?
App?
Smart Meter?
In-Home Display?
Something else?

Where is there no energy showing?

App?
Smart Meter?
In-Home Display?
Somewhere else?

What is wrong with the app, and what exactly does ‘no payment management’ actually mean?

Kindest regards

Gwyndy

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I used Wattbot a couple of days ago, reply received within a day, problem solved really quickly 👍👍👍

@Damdg the answers from @woz and @Gwyndy  will help you to understand how the digital system works 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I used Wattbot a couple of days ago, reply received within a day, problem solved really quickly 👍👍👍

@Damdg the answers from @woz and @Gwyndy  will help you to understand how the digital system works 

👍👍👍