Solved

Smart meter reading.

• 18 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi
Can I have help in reading my smart meter. The other company read the meters every half hour and I don’t seem to see the actual numbers for the usage.
I requested this over a week ago, from the chat line… 
Many thanks

icon

Best answer by woz 18 September 2021, 14:57

View original

7 replies

I have just joined this company and I would like to speak to someone about my meters.
The other side used to read the meters every half hour and when I look for a number for the reading there is nothing to see.
How do I over come this.
Please could someone call me
I requested this over a week ago and nothing from you. 
Many thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

If you have smart meters ,you will have to "wake them up" to see the readings. .see the following faq:

https://community.purepla.net/meter-readings-45/how-to-read-your-meter-10339

Hi @Lady K 40, welcome to this community.

The best way to contact Pure Planet is via their wattbot machine. 

In the app tap Help then Ask a Question. Now tell the Wattbot machine your situation. It likely won’t understand, so type Message the team to get the attention of a real human.

They should reply in a few days.

At the moment 30 minute readings are ‘coming soon’.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi
Can I have help in reading my smart meter. The other company read the meters every half hour and I don’t seem to see the actual numbers for the usage.
I requested this over a week ago, from the chat line… 
Many thanks

hi @Lady K 40 

Is it the meter on the wall you’re having problems reading or is it the In-home-display (IHD )?
Are you trying to get a reading to submit it? If so you should read the meter on the wall.

You may not get the same functionality from the IHD as you did before you switched, or it may not be working properly.

https://community.purepla.net/meters-and-readings-32

The community will try to help to figure out what you need to do or even if it is possible if you post back with more details.

When you used wattbot (which isn’t a chat line) did it say your message had been passed to the team or was it just instant bot replies?

If the message went you’ll get a reply in 2-3 working days, but if it was just a bot reply you won’t get an answer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Lady K 40 

and I’ve replied to your other post  here

https://community.purepla.net/members/lady-k-40-59842

Thank you for your replies…Unfortunately your replies haven’t helped. I have manged to read the meters before but for some reason they are not showing the info required.
I left a message and was told for a reply in 2-3 days… clearly this didn’t happen! 

If it has been 3 working days @Lady K 40, then pop back to wattbot and send another message asking for a response. Mention message the team to make sure your enquiry doesn’t dead end.