Solved

smart meter fitting.

• 14 November 2020
  • 2 replies

My Parents have been with PP for a few months now, they did get a phone call asking if they wanted smart meters at the beginning and they said No as they didnt really understand what they were. Since then I have explained what one is, and now they agree that it would be better to have them. I can’t see any obvious way to request them, and the only mention is PP will phone to ask when they are in the area (which I guess is what that phone call was). Is there any official way to make a formal request and get in the queue as I am guessing they are working this area at present. Postcode starts with LS27 (Leeds).  Thanks, Tony

icon

Best answer by Gwyndy 14 November 2020, 19:27

My Parents have been with PP for a few months now, they did get a phone call asking if they wanted smart meters at the beginning and they said No as they didnt really understand what they were. Since then I have explained what one is, and now they agree that it would be better to have them. I can’t see any obvious way to request them, and the only mention is PP will phone to ask when they are in the area (which I guess is what that phone call was). Is there any official way to make a formal request and get in the queue as I am guessing they are working this area at present. Postcode starts with LS27 (Leeds).  Thanks, Tony

Hi @TonyR2 

Welcome to the Pure Planet community.
I guess the only thing you or your parents could do is ask WattBot in the App/on the website, it will probably need to put you through ‘The Team’ (as Pure Planet call ‘Member Services’) and leave a message.

Kindest Regards
Gwyndy

View original

2 replies

Hi @TonyR2 

Welcome to the Pure Planet community.
I guess the only thing you or your parents could do is ask WattBot in the App/on the website, it will probably need to put you through ‘The Team’ (as Pure Planet call ‘Member Services’) and leave a message.

Kindest Regards
Gwyndy

Thanks, I have tried that again, but its a bit vague with the comment if we are in the area we will call….hopefully someone will pick up on what I said about they did call and parents said no, but have changed their mind now.  Thanks :)