Solved

smart meter

• 14 October 2020
  • 3 replies

you have sent me an email saying that my smart meter was successfully installed but the engineer has not installed it and she didn’t have the right parts?????

icon

Best answer by Duppy 14 October 2020, 09:23

Hi @Urbs 

The email you received is automated, usually generated a few hours after your appointment time. I myself received them after unsuccessful visits. Wait a few days to see if a follow up appointment is made, (the engineer should report the failed visit). If you don't hear anything from them after a few days, use Wattbot to inform the team. They will get in touch with Magnum for you.

View original

3 replies

Hi @Urbs,

How silly. Is your meter in and working in your opinion?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Urbs 

The email you received is automated, usually generated a few hours after your appointment time. I myself received them after unsuccessful visits. Wait a few days to see if a follow up appointment is made, (the engineer should report the failed visit). If you don't hear anything from them after a few days, use Wattbot to inform the team. They will get in touch with Magnum for you.

Hi @Duppy, thanks for explaining. I think it’s still silly that such an email can be sent. One for the team to investigate me thinks.