Solved

smart meter

• 25 September 2020
  • 1 reply

We just switched to over but we like a smart meter installed is this possible? And what’s your availability on install ? 

icon

Best answer by Nataly 25 September 2020, 18:25

Hey @Tony42 and welcome to the Community! 

Just to let you know, I’ve edited your post to remove your address info - since this is a public forum, it’s best not to post any personal info :slight_smile: .

I think you’ll find our FAQ about getting smart meters helpful - for now, we’re focusing region by region, so it’ll depend on when there’s engineers available in your area. It also depends on meeting certain eligibility criteria (e.g that you don’t already have first-generation smart meters installed). 

Hope that helps? 

View original

1 reply

Hey @Tony42 and welcome to the Community! 

Just to let you know, I’ve edited your post to remove your address info - since this is a public forum, it’s best not to post any personal info :slight_smile: .

I think you’ll find our FAQ about getting smart meters helpful - for now, we’re focusing region by region, so it’ll depend on when there’s engineers available in your area. It also depends on meeting certain eligibility criteria (e.g that you don’t already have first-generation smart meters installed). 

Hope that helps?