Solved

SMART Mete Upgrade from Liberty EG4v 10

• 23 February 2021
  • 1 reply

I see no mention of this model in the blog updates on V2 SMART meter retrofit plan. When will I get an upgrade?

Matt

icon

Best answer by Gwyndy 23 February 2021, 14:28

I see no mention of this model in the blog updates on V2 SMART meter retrofit plan. When will I get an upgrade?

Matt

Hi @franners 

Welcome to the Pure Planet Community.

According to the last update Pure Planet supplied here: 
If I switch supplier, will my smart meter work? | Community (purepla.net)

The Data Communications Company were due to begin over the air upgrades to Secure Smart Meters in September 2020, however, in November 2020 they were consulting on changes to the S1SR (SMETS1 Supporting Requirements) regarding Secure SMETS1 meters, and those changes were due to roll out 4th December 2020 at the earliest.
Only the Data Communications Company is likely to have any further information on current timescales.

Kindest Regards

Gwyndy

View original

1 reply

Matt

Hi @franners 

Welcome to the Pure Planet Community.

According to the last update Pure Planet supplied here: 
If I switch supplier, will my smart meter work? | Community (purepla.net)

The Data Communications Company were due to begin over the air upgrades to Secure Smart Meters in September 2020, however, in November 2020 they were consulting on changes to the S1SR (SMETS1 Supporting Requirements) regarding Secure SMETS1 meters, and those changes were due to roll out 4th December 2020 at the earliest.
Only the Data Communications Company is likely to have any further information on current timescales.

Kindest Regards

Gwyndy