Solved

SM installed, no remote display

• 22 September 2020
  • 2 replies

I had a SM installed just over a month ago by PP but i’ve not yet received my remote display unit - is there a delay on sending these out ?

icon

Best answer by Nataly 23 September 2020, 13:14

Hey @Martynh 

If an IHD wasn’t left at the property when your meters were installed, it’s best to get in touch directly with our Member Services team. We aren’t aware of any delays with IHDs being issued, so the team will look into what’s happened for you and make sure you receive your IHD :thumbsup:

To get in touch with them, select ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’ in your account, and type ‘IHD problem’.

Hope that helps! 

View original

2 replies

Hey @Martynh 

If an IHD wasn’t left at the property when your meters were installed, it’s best to get in touch directly with our Member Services team. We aren’t aware of any delays with IHDs being issued, so the team will look into what’s happened for you and make sure you receive your IHD :thumbsup:

To get in touch with them, select ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’ in your account, and type ‘IHD problem’.

Hope that helps! 

Thanks Nataly. The installer did ask if we wanted one and said he’d marked us down for one to be supplied directly by PP, they don’t carry them due to Covid restrictions