Solved

New Joiner- Smart meter readings

• 22 August 2019
  • 3 replies

I have just joined and struggling with submitting electricity readings.
The app is asking for day and night rate readings (though I've already learned that pp do not offer E7 tariffs)
My Liberty Secure meter offers the total reading (IMP KWH) after pressing 9.
Pressing 6, to show the day and night rates (IMP R01 & IMP R02), only offers IMP R01.

So I have no idea what to put into the app, and going round in circles on the Support pages.

Any advice please? TIA
​Geoff
icon

Best answer by Nataly 23 August 2019, 14:32

Hey @Gtdougboy

May be worth checking that the meter serial number we have for you is the same as the one on the meter?

If not, send a message to the team with a photo of your meter by tapping 'help' > 'Ask WattBot' in your account.

They'll be able to look into what's happened and get it corrected for you🆙
View original

3 replies

Gtdougboy;36018:
I have just joined and struggling with submitting electricity readings.
The app is asking for day and night rate readings (though I've already learned that pp do not offer E7 tariffs)
My Liberty Secure meter offers the total reading (IMP KWH) after pressing 9.
Pressing 6, to show the day and night rates (IMP R01 & IMP R02), only offers IMP R01.

So I have no idea what to put into the app, and going round in circles on the Support pages.

Any advice please? TIA
​Geoff

Hi Gtdoughboy and welcome to the community.

I take it this for your monthly statement.

I don't know exactly which buttons you should press on your Liberty E7 meter but there should be a section on your meter that shows a day Kwh and an offpeak Kwh these two figures should then equal your total reading (your button 9), I take it your IHD is not working?

When you go to submit a reading in the app it should show your previous reading (your start reading?), compare this reading to one when you see when you are toggling around your meter and you will find a Kwh a very similar and hopefully it will allow you identify which rate it is. Do the same for finding the other rate.

HTH

X driver
Thanks X Driver
I'm not sure if the Liberty 100 is an E7 meter. That's part of my question.
My App does not show any previous meter readings as I've just joined.
Pressing the 6 button should ( according to Youtube tutorials) scroll through various options including IMP R01 & IMP R02 (day and night readings), but it doesnt show IMP R02 - which makes me think its not an E7 meter.
With the APP asking for both, I don't know what to do.
TBH, if I'd known that PP do not do proper customer service, I wouldn't have switched.
Thanks anyway
regards
​Geoff
Hey @Gtdougboy

May be worth checking that the meter serial number we have for you is the same as the one on the meter?

If not, send a message to the team with a photo of your meter by tapping 'help' > 'Ask WattBot' in your account.

They'll be able to look into what's happened and get it corrected for you🆙