- Meters installed 17-Sep (Landis+Gyr)
- Electricity readings have always looked OK until now
- Gas readings were abnormally high over the first two or so days, then settled to normal
- When I glanced at the IHD about 1 Oct, the electricity was not registering, displaying 'waiting for data' or something similar. Shortly after, it started displaying normally.
- 4 Oct: current errors began, as described above
I'm wondering whether this has anything to do with the promised firmware upgrade, due late September; how can I ascertain if the upgrade has happened? I've been reluctant to do anything until I have good advice (I'm not particularly thrilled about possibly losing the current history stored in the unit). Here are some things I've read in this forum (none verified):
- PP could fix the IHD problem remotely.
- Power cycle the IHD.
- Reset from the IHD Settings menu.
- Other advice??