Solved

Need my Landis+Gyr dumb smart meter to be enabled. How do I do this?

• 28 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Need my Landis+Gyr dumb smart meter to be enabled compatible with smet2

icon

Best answer by Nataly 29 September 2020, 16:40

Hey @Dlozuk and welcome to the Community! 

First-generation meters, including Landis+Gyr, are being upgraded throughout this year to become ‘smart’ again - this work is being carried out across the UK by an organisation called the Data Communications company.

You can read all about this, and the latest start dates for this work, in our FAQs here:relaxed:

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.

if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, 

Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

It will then offer you a few options of faq, if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team',

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.'

You can then type in your message (and any photos), then send it

Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will

Hey @Dlozuk and welcome to the Community! 

First-generation meters, including Landis+Gyr, are being upgraded throughout this year to become ‘smart’ again - this work is being carried out across the UK by an organisation called the Data Communications company.

You can read all about this, and the latest start dates for this work, in our FAQs here:relaxed: