Question

my in house reader isn't working. Is there any way of talking to these people without going round in circles on their annoying website.

• 7 April 2021
  • 3 replies

my in house reader isn't working. Is there any way of talking to these people without going round in circles on their  annoying website. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@salty There isn’t I am afraid. Your route in is not via the web site but through the app. Go to Help and follow through from there. You need to “message the team” and use those words when raising the issue.

As I suspect you probably know this is not PP but simply PP users sharing help, ideas and fun for the benefit of all. Although we are monitored by a couple of PP employees who keep us in check, some of the time, if the odd expletive is used or somebody over vents. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@salty 

hi

have you read this? 

P.S.

I’ve flagged your post as it has a personal email address in it. 
(It’s best not to post personal info as this is public)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@salty

Was your smart meter fitted by Pure Planet, if it was, follow the links in the post above.

If it was fitted by another supplier, I'm afraid you may be out of luck, this is a copy of the help section in PP's webpage help and support

"We can replace In Home Displays (IHDs) for SMETS2 meters that we’ve installed. If your Smart meter was installed by another supplier, we can't replace your IHD if it breaks."

It's also worth mentioning that if you have recently switched to PP it may work after a while when the meter is updated to work with PP's systems