Solved

Long wait for smart meter in Bath

• 19 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Pure Planet offered us a smart meter in October last year but then decided it was a 2 man installation so they would have to come back and do it later.  Four months later and I am still waiting for any offer of a date.  It's particularly frustrating as we are not in the middle of nowhere, we are less than a mile from the Pure Planet office.  Are there any installations happening in the Bath area?

icon

Best answer by Duppy 20 February 2021, 10:49

@IanM1 

If it's a two man installation, you may be waiting sometime, as they will be concentrating on getting as many jobs done as possible in the shortest time. Having two men on a job would not be time efficient, plus the present need  of social distancing would make it more awkward

Your comment on being near Pure Planet headquarters is irrelevant as the installer  Magnum's headquarters are 190 miles away in Bolton

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, so we wouldn't know this info. But we will help if we can.

You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.

if you go to the app and click on the
☰ menu at the top, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, 

Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

Thank-you for your suggestion.  I posted here because I was hoping Marc or Nataly might be able to give a public update

Badge +2

Not a helpful reply to your quesry but I have to tell you, when I first read the thread title, I thought you were waiting for a smart meter for your actual bath :face_palm_tone1:

Hoope you get your smart meter sorted, in an appropriate cupboard :laughing:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Not a helpful reply to your quesry but I have to tell you, when I first read the thread title, I thought you were waiting for a smart meter for your actual bath :face_palm_tone1:

Hoope you get your smart meter sorted, in an appropriate cupboard :laughing:

🤣🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Smart Meter in Bath (patent pending)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@IanM1 

If it's a two man installation, you may be waiting sometime, as they will be concentrating on getting as many jobs done as possible in the shortest time. Having two men on a job would not be time efficient, plus the present need  of social distancing would make it more awkward

Your comment on being near Pure Planet headquarters is irrelevant as the installer  Magnum's headquarters are 190 miles away in Bolton