Solved

IHD worked for a bit, now it shows nothing

• 20 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I had a Geo Trio II IHD installed a year ago, it spent about half a year saying ‘not commissioned’ . A couple of months ago an engineer finally came over to fix the installation, it then displayed my gas usage but never my electricity. As of a month ago it now shows me nothing but “Gas supply disconnected. Please contact your supplier”.

The system status page shows:

• Connected to gas meter
  • Connected to meter network
  • Wifi not connected (status 30)
  • Cloud not connected (status 34)

It also claims my gas balance is £4,085,000

I’ve done every trouble shooting step possible. Leaving it unplugged then turning it back on, moving it to within a metre of the meter, I’ve fully reset the device.

What else can I do? this thing has never fully worked.

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 20 November 2020, 12:51

Hi

You can report it as faulty via the app.
here's a link for you to have a look at.:
https://community.purepla.net/smart-meters-and-ihds-33/ihd-isn-t-working-10331

Extract:

If your IHD isn't working as it should, in your account go to ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’, and type the words 'IHD problem'. WattBot will take a bit more info from you and then pass this on to our Member Services team to investigate.

They’ll contact you by email to let you know what they’ve done to get your IHD back working as it should.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi

You can report it as faulty via the app.
here's a link for you to have a look at.:
https://community.purepla.net/smart-meters-and-ihds-33/ihd-isn-t-working-10331

Extract:

If your IHD isn't working as it should, in your account go to ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’, and type the words 'IHD problem'. WattBot will take a bit more info from you and then pass this on to our Member Services team to investigate.

They’ll contact you by email to let you know what they’ve done to get your IHD back working as it should.