Solved

IHD showing as not commissioned

Userlevel 2

Had my new PP smart meter installed yesterday and it is showing “not commissioned” on the home page, is it faulty ? Can’t access any energy info at all

Barry

icon

Best answer by Gwyndy 6 May 2021, 14:53

Codes 20-0, 20-1, 20-2 or 21-0

These codes mean it’s likely that you’ve just had a new smart meter installed and it’s not yet established its connectivity with the IHD. Our Member services team will need to reconnect your IHD remotely. Head to your Pure Planet app or web account and go to ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’, and type the words 'IHD problem'. WattBot will take a bit more info from you, walk you through some steps to take to reset the IHD, and then pass this on to our Member Services team.

They’ll contact you by email to check it’s working again.

View original

5 replies

Hi @Major 

On your actual smart meter(s), not your In-Home Display, have you any red or green lights flashing?

It could be that the meter(s) have not been through the registration process with the Data Communication Company yet (this normally takes a working day or two) it could be an issue between the meters and the In - Home Display.

If you press the ‘home’ button on your In Home Display, 
Then use the left/right arrows to go to ‘System Status’
And finally press the ‘O’ button

What does it say the system status is? Are there any error messages?

Regards

Gwyndy

Userlevel 2

Hi and thanks for replying. I have to blinking green lights on the smart meter itself and see attached for system status display . When I press home button it try’s to connect but it is unsuccessful 

many thanks 

The Major

Codes 20-0, 20-1, 20-2 or 21-0

These codes mean it’s likely that you’ve just had a new smart meter installed and it’s not yet established its connectivity with the IHD. Our Member services team will need to reconnect your IHD remotely. Head to your Pure Planet app or web account and go to ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’, and type the words 'IHD problem'. WattBot will take a bit more info from you, walk you through some steps to take to reset the IHD, and then pass this on to our Member Services team.

They’ll contact you by email to check it’s working again.

Userlevel 2

Will do !

many thanks

Userlevel 2

Yip they are on it now thanks !