Solved

IHD not workin

• 21 July 2021
  • 3 replies

We had our smart meter connected 3 weeks ago, but the IHD is still not working. The system status shows green (the signal circle and the screen circle) but on the menu everything is blanked out except for system status,  inbox, and settings. The default screen says it is ‘connecting but it has been doing this for 3 weeks. It is located near to the meters. 

I have submitted the query via the chat bot but not heard back. Can anyone help? 

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 21 July 2021, 13:07

Hi
here's a link for you to have a look at.:
https://community.purepla.net/smart-meters-and-ihds-33/ihd-isn-t-working-10331

Extract:

"If your IHD isn't working as it should, in your account go to ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’, and type the words 'IHD problem'. WattBot will take a bit more info from you and then pass this on to our Member Services team to investigate.

They’ll contact you by email to let you know what they’ve done to get your IHD back working as it should."

I can only advise to persist through wattbot

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi
here's a link for you to have a look at.:
https://community.purepla.net/smart-meters-and-ihds-33/ihd-isn-t-working-10331

Extract:

"If your IHD isn't working as it should, in your account go to ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’, and type the words 'IHD problem'. WattBot will take a bit more info from you and then pass this on to our Member Services team to investigate.

They’ll contact you by email to let you know what they’ve done to get your IHD back working as it should."

I can only advise to persist through wattbot

Hello @laurajh 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Spot on advice from @Angelabikerbabe here- if your IHD problem has already been passed to the team (WattBot will have sent a message to confirm this) it may take a few weeks before you hear back from them, as they’ll be working on fixing it for you - which with IHD’s can take a little longer!

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Go through wattbot my IHD and meters doing same and company coming out Tuesday to hopefully fix the issue.