Solved

IHD 'not commissioned'

• 27 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I contacted a member of the team on the 7th July, telling me that the Operations team will get back to me in 2-3 weeks to sort out the IHD which is currently showing as ‘not commissioned’.

Unfortunately, no response/reply from the Ops team and radio silence when using the ‘help’ section.

Can anyone here able to expedite this and/or talk to the Ops Team to check what’s going on?

icon

Best answer by 25 quid 27 July 2021, 21:20

Hi @lindenitzan, the app is actually your friend. 

Pop back in there and tap Help then Ask a Question. Now tell the Wattbot machine your situation. It likely won’t understand, so use a cunning trick and type Message the team to break radio silence and get the attention of a real human.

They should reply in a few days.

View original

3 replies

Hi @lindenitzan, the app is actually your friend. 

Pop back in there and tap Help then Ask a Question. Now tell the Wattbot machine your situation. It likely won’t understand, so use a cunning trick and type Message the team to break radio silence and get the attention of a real human.

They should reply in a few days.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yeah, as @25 quid says, persist through wattbot. I know its not ideal , but that's the way to go 👍

Hello @lindenitzan 

Very cool avatar - Simpsons inspired?

Thank you @Angelabikerbabe and @25 quid for jumping in to help! I’ve flagged this with our Member Services team, they’ve said they’ll email you today. Thank you for bearing with us!

I hope this helps.