Solved

How do I cancel or change a Magnum appointment for smart meter installation?

Please I will not be in the house tomorrow .I have an appointment which is an emergency so please kindly change the appointment date

icon

Best answer by Rds261189 6 May 2021, 06:44

You will need to get in touch with magnum utilities, they should send an email and text with phone number to call them

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please I will not be in the house tomorrow .I have an appointment which is an emergency so please kindly change the appointment date

Hey Gifty,

This is PP’s community forum and not the PP’s account handling section so proceed to: 

Call/contact Magnum the Meter Installers direct…or

Alternatively fill in the emergency form via your account re 3 white lines on the top of screen and scroll down to emergency.

DM to the community managers, but no doubt one will pick this up in the morning at some point...

@Nataly    @Marc 

Hope every thing gets sorted.

Best wishes

Hi @GiftyEnergy 

Assuming it’s a Smart Meter:

Domestic Metering & Smart Meter Services | Magnum Utilities

There seem to be three possible contact numbers: 

01792 721 586
01164 783571

01163 669 945

Slightly concerned @GiftyEnergy has not responded to this thread.
Just in case they have assumed posting here will result in their appointment being amended without realising that we have no idea who they are.

I have:

PM’d @GiftyEnergy.

Reported the thread in case someone who can do something may see it in time (considering no-one’s in until tomorrow, I consider that a forlorn hope).

Me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@GiftyEnergy 

also maybe if meter related leave an apology note stuck to inside of the meter box if it’s outside the property or email  hello@magnumutilities.com ?

They can’t do anything unless you’re there to switch everything off so worst case they get an extra long coffee break...

Userlevel 6
Badge

You will need to get in touch with magnum utilities, they should send an email and text with phone number to call them

This is spot on @Rds261189 

Check email you got from Magnum confirming your appointment date and time @GiftyEnergy as it’ll have the instructions on what to do if you’re not able to make it. :thumbsup: