Solved

energy breakdown in app or website

• 29 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I'm on a SMETS2 smart meter. My previous supplier allowed me to view my gas and electric usage on their app and website for the year/month/week/day. Does PP offer anything like that or am I stuck with my IHD and a spreadsheet?

I'm doing a smart(ish) home setup with granular configuration for heating , appliances, etc so want to be able to track my results and make adjustments.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 29 October 2020, 14:02

Hi

Tne only thing in the app is under 'tariff and usage'> button which says 'compare usage',  

Other than that....just what you get on the IHD atm.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi

Tne only thing in the app is under 'tariff and usage'> button which says 'compare usage',  

Other than that....just what you get on the IHD atm.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I'm afraid @Angelabikerbabe  is right, your stuck with the IHD ( at least it's working ) and your spreadsheet.

This has been mentioned quite a few times, but as yet more detailed usage analysis is not available

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Mooply 

Whilst I fully agree that I’d like access to the granular smart data , meters don’t know which appliances are on, that has to be down to whichever smart system you’re installing?

Welcome to the community @Mooply 

Nice one for posting!

The replies from @Angelabikerbabe @Duppy @woz are all spot on! 

But hang in there as fingers-crossed I will have some interesting news to share soon, a possible pilot of getting some ‘real-time’ IHD usage, to be held here in the community. :thumbsup: