Pure Futures - testing of app screens for updates to new design

Pure Futures - testing of app screens for updates to new design
  • Community Manager
  • 5493 replies

Hi everyone 

Pure Futures is looking for some community members to help test out some new features coming soon after a redesign of our app.

We’ve been working with Pure Planet Community Members over the past six months on a redesigned app and web account, featuring a complete redesign and lots of great features, such as improved energy usage screens, and new connect-a-car pages.

The new app is coming soon, but now our designers are working on features which will go live in further future updates over the summer.

We're looking for up to five members to spend about 60 minutes with our designers to look at different pages. We’ll show you and ask you questions about:

• Different iterations of the app homepage

• New help and support articles in your account

• New designs of impact of carbon-offsetting page

The testing is being carried out on Tuesday, 1 June.

Anybody can take part - and we’d like if possible a good mix of Members - but you do need to be on a desktop computer for the testing software to work.

The testing is being run by our friends at Designit, so we’ll need your permission to share your name and email address with them. You’ll also receive a £25 Amazon voucher for helping us out and giving up an hour of your time!

If you’re up for helping just fill out this form and, if you’re selected, one of the Designit team will be in touch by Friday, 28 May.

Because we're looking for a mix of testers, it's possible that not everyone who offers to help will get an invite. It’s not personal! 

We’ve got more features to be added over the next few months, and we’ll be looking to ask for Community feedback as we go along.

Any questions? Let’s talk about them in the replies below.

Here’s another link to the form in case you missed it.

Update Thurs 27 May

Hello!

Thanks to everyone who’s completed the form. You guys are superstars! :pray::blush:

Just to let you know I’ve closed the form now, and the team at Designit will be in touch to confirm interview times. 

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Marc I’m up for it...great to see you’re asking for feedback.

@Marc I’m up for it...great to see you’re asking for feedback.

Cool, nice one @woz 

(And apologies to EVERYONE for the stock photo I used here…..:laughing: )

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I helped before, but now they need desktop, so can’t I’m afraid.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Marc and @Bev 

can you confirm with designit that it def won’t work on a browser on an ipad? Seems a pity to exclude tablet users.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

They did it once our Wozeeta, and it worked fine, they were a smashing company, I hoped their future testing could be same, but it’s always been desktop since. No worries, as means others can have a go, so it’s a better demographic👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yep same same as my lap tops cam is caput, but falling over available tablet things

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Yep same same as my lap tops cam is caput, but falling over available tablet things

@Strutt G you won’t need the camera - but you will need audio (mic)

Hello!

Thanks to everyone who’s completed the form. You guys are superstars! :pray::blush:

Just to let you know I’ve closed the form now, and the team at Designit will be in touch to confirm interview times. 

Another small update from me. Thanks again to those who helped with testing on 1 June. The vouchers, as a little way of saying thanks for giving up your time, will be sent out v early next week. I imagine they’ll be with you by Tuesday. 

Have a great weekend! :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

U2! @Marc