Help Wanted

Pure Futures - testing new app pages about cars and carbon offsetting your journeys

• 13 April 2021
  • 9 replies
Pure Futures - testing new app pages about cars and carbon offsetting your journeys
  • Community Manager
  • 5493 replies

Hi everyone 

Pure Futures is looking for some community members to provide feedback on some app designs for a new car and EVs section.

We're looking for up to six members to spend about 60 minutes with our designers to look at different options. You don't need to be an EV driver to take part. In fact, we'd like a mix of EV drivers, petrol car drivers, and even Members who don't drive a car at all!

The testing is being carried out on Tuesday, 20 April.

Our tech team are working hard on building a new PP app and we've had some fantastic support from Community Members over the past few months to test menu options, homepage designs, and carbon offsetting features.

This latest round of testing is to look at a car section aimed at different types of drivers, and non-drivers. If you're interested in helping out, please fill out this form. You'll see that it has a few questions about where you live and whether you drive a car. This is because we’re keen to get a mix of Members, 

The testing next Tuesday is being run by our friends at Designit, so we’ll need your permission to share your name and email address with them. You’ll also receive a £25 Amazon voucher for helping us out and giving up an hour of your time!

To take part you'll need a desktop computer, as the prototypes may not work 100% on mobile or tablet, but you won't need to switch on your video camera, just a microphone is fine. 

If you’re chosen to take part, you’ll hear back from the team by the end of this week who will give you instructions on how to get started.  Because we're looking for a mix of testers, it's possible that not everyone who offers to help will get an invite. It’s not personal! :blush:

We’ve got more features to be added over the next few months, and we’ll be looking to ask for community feedback as we go along.

Any questions? Let’s talk about them in the replies below.

Here’s another link to the form in case you missed it.:thumbsup:

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Would like to have helped, as a driver who chooses to no longer drive, but only iPad and iphone, so probably wouldn’t work, but happy to help in the way I helped before if short on numbers 👍😉 

Badge

Signed up!

The quicker you get through all these “features” then the quicker we can get a cheap overnight EV tariff ;-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Signed up! 👍

Signed up! 👍

Ah great, a biker! :smile: That’s excellent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Signed up! 👍

Ah great, a biker! :smile: That’s excellent.

The form didn't have an option to say I'm a biker, so I ticked car driver, which I am also.  👍

Signed up too.

Thanks everyone for offering to help out! We’ve got the sessions confirmed for tomorrow, so I’ve now closed the form.

And sorry if you weren’t selected this time. There’ll be more testing soon! :blush:

Hey guys. Your feedback yesterday was brilliant! Designers are v grateful.

And to add that we’re arranging for the £25 vouchers to be emailed to you. It might take a couple of days to arrive. 

Hey guys. Your feedback yesterday was brilliant! Designers are v grateful.

And to add that we’re arranging for the £25 vouchers to be emailed to you. It might take a couple of days to arrive. 

Good morning! Apparently the vouchers are being sent on Monday. (In case you thought we’d forgotten :drooling_face: )