Pure Planet app and web update - renew your Fixed tariff, plus new help and support content on the web

Related products: Pure Planet app & website
Pure Planet app and web update - renew your Fixed tariff, plus new help and support content on the web

Hi everyone, 

We’ve released a new version of your Pure Planet app and web account. 

It’s version 8.18.0 for iPhone, iPad and Android. Head to the App Store or Google Play to download the new app update.

Behind the scenes at PP we’ve been busy working on plenty of improvements, and we’re excited to be able to share them with you. 

We’ve introduced the first phase of changes to the way we use ‘cookies’ on the Community and on the Pure Planet website. These changes and what they mean for you are outlined in full in this post

Believe it or not, it’s almost a year since we introduced our first 100% Green Fixed Tariff! That means Members will soon be able to choose a new Fixed tariff with Pure Planet, or roll-on to our 100% Green Variable tariff. 

50 days before the end of your Fixed term contract we’ll notify you by email, and in your app and web account, to let you know you’re now able to compare and renew your tariff. 

Browse the tariffs available, confirm your renewal, and that’s it! You’re sticking with 100% renewable electricity and carbon offset gas.:earth_americas:  

Want to find out more? Check out our FAQ all about renewing your tariff here.

renewal alert in your account

In this release we’ve also added some new help & support FAQs to the Pure Planet website. We’ve had some feedback that these will come in useful for new Members as for some people switching supplier, and the world of energy in general, can be confusing! We want to make it as simple and easy-to-understand as possible. We’re keeping all of our community FAQs of course, as these are more in-depth.

new help and support page on our website

Phew! That’s it for now! Remember the latest version of the app may not appear for everyone straight away. It usually takes up to 24 hours for all app stores to be updated.

oh...that photo…

Has this replaced Dot Cotton? 😁😁😁😁🚬🚬🚬🚬👍👍👍

A little update everyone.

We’ve spotted a small bug in this app release which means the names of the months in the transaction history section don’t display. The years do, but not the months.

There’ll be a ‘hotfix’ to sort this in the next week or so, if not sooner. :thumbsup:

A little update everyone.

We’ve spotted a small bug in this app release which means the names of the months in the transaction history section don’t display. The years do, but not the months.

There’ll be a ‘hotfix’ to sort this in the next week or so, if not sooner. :thumbsup:

Just looked at mine and the months and years are there as they should be.

Hey everyone, 

Just to let you know we’ve released an update to this - version 8.18.3 - with a fix to make sure that months appear on transaction history for all Members :thumbsup:

Mine updated today but to 8.18.0

Yep, there’s different versions of the app store out there. All on different servers. Otherwise it would crash all the time from all the demand for new/updated apps.

Yep, there’s different versions of the app store out there. All on different servers. Otherwise it would crash all the time from all the demand for new/updated apps.

Mine was 8.18.0, but no months in transaction history, just checked and updated from play store to 8.18.3, and now has the months, but @Marc  why does it only go back 2 years and not to the time of joining

Mine was 8.18.0, but no months in transaction history, just checked and updated from play store to 8.18.3, and now has the months, but @Marc  why does it only go back 2 years and not to the time of joining

Morning @Duppy 

I believe it’s because each time you open it, it’s pulling in ‘live’ data. And we’d prob want to limit it so it doesn’t have too much to pull, which would make it a bit slow. 

I've just opened the app to find that the usage moon has disappeared, and if you go to tariff and usage, the display defaults to an earlier time, in my case November 19 and you need to scroll to show last month, surely it should be the other way round, most recent first

I've just opened the app to find that the usage moon has disappeared, and if you go to tariff and usage, the display defaults to an earlier time, in my case November 19 and you need to scroll to show last month, surely it should be the other way round, most recent first

That doesn’t sound right at all @Duppy I just checked mine and it’s all in order.

The only thing I can think of is that there might be a consolidated bill?

@Marc 

I did get a consolidated statement November 19 - June 20, then monthly to date, but it always defaults to the Nov- June usage. Not a major problem, more a mild annoyance

Thanks @Duppy 

That’s useful feedback. I will raise it with our tech guys. It is, as you say, an annoyance!

I will not repeat myself

i will not repeat myself

I Will not repeat myself!